BGW Tri-Rod Panty Dropper Hellride

Paint came in, so when the monsoon season retreats for a weekend, we’ll get crazy up in this joint. I’m also waiting on the month long adventure of my motor top end to get here from China. In the meantime, here’s a little added detail: a Raptor control. Since this thing is cvt, there’s no need for a clutch and much need for a parking brake. So, I’ll run the rear brake and parking brake through this control on the left side. If I add a front brake, it’ll go right side.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 308
Thanks, dudes. I got my paint in, so I was planning to paint next weekend. I ordered the wrong amount of flake carrier, though. Dumb. We’ll see if the right amount gets here in time.

Attachments

• IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 304
Dude, she is gonna be one phenomenal machine!!!

Im excited to see it done.

Welcome to a stupid game of Chinese olympics. The new motor had the wrong drive shaft, so I had to pull the drive shaft from the old motor and swap out the one in the new motor. Left- wrong shaft. Right- correct shaft.

Attachments

• IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 286
irk miller said:
Paint came in, so when the monsoon season retreats for a weekend, we’ll get crazy up in this joint. I’m also waiting on the month long adventure of my motor top end to get here from China. In the meantime, here’s a little added detail: a Raptor control. Since this thing is cvt, there’s no need for a clutch and much need for a parking brake. So, I’ll run the rear brake and parking brake through this control on the left side. If I add a front brake, it’ll go right side.

A buddy that now rides a Spider said that the hardest thing to get used to was not having the front brake lever. Hope you are spraying this weekend!

irk miller said:
Welcome to a stupid game of Chinese olympics. The new motor had the wrong drive shaft, so I had to pull the drive shaft from the old motor and swap out the one in the new motor. Left- wrong shaft. Right- correct shaft.

WOW

irk miller said:
Since this thing is cvt, there’s no need for a clutch and much need for a parking brake.

the old rokon dirtbikes with the cvt came from the factory with a brake lock.. iirc that option was added in the second year of production hahaha mustve had a few turn the fuel screw in a bit to far, fire it up and ghost ride it through a wall lol

Hahaha. That go kart my buddy brought me to sell was like that too. First time I fired it up, had I not had the wheels chocked, it would've taken off.

irk miller said:
Hahaha. That go kart my buddy brought me to sell was like that too. First time I fired it up, had I not had the wheels chocked, it would've taken off.
I had a go kart when I was growing up a bit like that, with a sticky centrifugal clutch. I got pretty good at jacking up the rear wheels on 2x4's to start it, then gingerly getting in and then rocking it off once I was ready to go lol the tires were slick enough to slip in the grass if I gunned it once as I rocked it off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom