Pictures from the shop...

Cold chilling.

Kileysgarageinside.jpg

Started almost 4 moths ago, now i'm officially in the personalisation and cafe racer modification business, this is my shop... for the moment. Upgrading every time I have some cash in my pocket

Attachments

• The Shop.jpg
    The Shop.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 177
Kanticoy said:
Cold chilling.

Kileysgarageinside.jpg

Kiley I had no idea you a cigar smoker! Now I have yet another reason to bring the humidor to barber next year!

Picked up a new toy for my work bench tonight

2012-12-04_22-19-48_724.jpg

Columbian made Craftsman vise. doesn't look to bad to be almost 60. going to run her through the blasting cabinet and give her a new coat of paint before she gets bolted down. I am thinking Kaw green.

Working out of my parents... I mean umm ugh my roommates garage. Can't pass up the abundance of tools, it will be a hefty investment on my own haha! Maybe my dad.. Err roommate will give me some whenever I move out..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354693390186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354693390186.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 160
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354693411175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354693411175.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 157
ronnie said:
Working out of my parents... I mean umm ugh my roommates garage. Can't pass up the abundance of tools, it will be a hefty investment on my own haha! Maybe my dad.. Err roommate will give me some whenever I move out..

Ah! You got it made! Never move out!! Free food, free room! Free garage!!! Lol

Good looking 400!

Yeah man I gotta say when I saw your bike at Kiley's, it's easily one of the cleanest survivors I've ever seen.

Necky, thanks! I pay for things and do things around the house. I'm no bum. I'm only there cause I work offshore half the year so there's no point right now getting a place. Especially since I don't have a wife or roommate to look over the place while I'm gone.. But thanks on the bike, it's an even rarer 350F, but that 350F frame is getting a bored out 400f power plant and getting the performance parts to follow function.

Thanks Mr E! I got a gem I do believe. Needs a new paint job but it's great, love driving it especially now since I fixed the front brake!

Mr.E said:
Yeah man I gotta say when I saw your bike at Kiley's, it's easily one of the cleanest survivors I've ever seen.
And what's more is, he was prepared to ride it back to Slidell, LA (about 6 hours) if he hadn't found trailer space (or had his Dad not decided to continue to hang out with us degenerates). Mad props ;)

Christ! My 'shop' has nothing on your guys places. I have a bench, and enough room to store 3 bikes. Lights hooked upto an extension lead from the house, but more importantly, no bloody heating! hahah

Attachments

• 31082012354.JPG
    31082012354.JPG
    975.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 31082012355.JPG
    31082012355.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 171
Here's my shop. I mostly build guitars and skateboards in there (thread all about it in the "other projects" or whatever section). The frame is a 1973 Triumph T140. Gonna make it a scrambler. It only came home with me to have the paint stripped off...
2f92fe3e40a511e2a3aa22000a1f97a4_7.jpg

IMG_5009.png

IMG_8355.jpg

This is where I actually work on my bike. It's a friend's garage, 20 minutes from me, into the middle of nowhere, down winding roads.
IMG_5890.jpg

This is my beat lab. I guess I think of it as a shop...
IMG_4074-1.jpg

Re: Re: Pictures from the shop...

Redbird said:
And what's more is, he was prepared to ride it back to Slidell, LA (about 6 hours) if he hadn't found trailer space (or had his Dad not decided to continue to hang out with us degenerates). Mad props ;)

Thanks Chris, I probably wouldn't have made it with that dragging disc brake. But i sure as he'll would have tried! I'm glad my dad came though, not just for that reason..

Re: Re: Pictures from the shop...

Garage Rat said:
DSC_0201-1.jpg

Yes, that is snow outside at -20 or so. We had -30 last night.

Is that an old ass snow mobile?! That reminds me of the old Bond movies!

I'm working on getting my 1890's Italianate old house turned into my shop. It's an old office building we bought next to my office building for the extra parking spots.
Here are some pics in progress.

Attachments

• Shop1.png
    Shop1.png
    973.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Shop2.png
    Shop2.png
    972.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Shop3.png
    Shop3.png
    922.4 KB · Views: 138
  • ShopExterior.png