Honda small cc's (100-200) collections

Aaaw, you put me on the list. Now I'll have to actually do something instead of procrastinating for an hour each day.

I suppose I could dust it off...

Flash said:
Aaaw, you put me on the list. Now I'll have to actually do something instead of procrastinating for an hour each day.

I suppose I could dust it off...

Don't feel too bad...... it's easy to just sit and stare at a motorcycle.

Ok, I got CaTac1sm's CB100 on the list too (killer fairing). Man this list is getting huge. Another reason not to do the 350's, 750's, and XS's (I think Leon has the XS650's covered anyway). Unless I start taking donations and can quit my day job. Any takers? :D

Thanks again guys!

Ok, I've started adding some of the links (at the beginning of this thread) that I always refer to for info/specific parts. I don't want to add just any old links though so stuff like DennisKirk.com, JCWhitney.com, and other general part websites will most likely be left off of the list.

Ill be updating it later today or this week, so if you guys know of any other links that deal with these little scoots almost exclusively, PM me and I can add them!

Here's mine: 75/78 CB125CR

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=6999.0

-MBS

Got it now MBS. Thanks!

I knew you had one somewhere but let me explain how I lose a lot of this in searching: I'll find one persons build and a lot of people that have similar size bikes check out the first build. So I copy the original and then try to backtrack to everybody that chimes in with a similar bike. Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to lose one in all the backtracking, ya know?

yeah thanks for putting this list together. now i really feel bad about the lack of updates. but progress is being made.

Thanks DCM, but I'm really glad that there is this many to even MAKE a list. So thanks to everybody for building these!

I saw it somewhere on here -

Never mock somebody who is making progress, no matter how small. -Socrates

Or something like that???

I wonder how many of the builds listed here will be completed because of this list?

I know it's a motivator in my case as I could have easily forgotten the parts in the shed and nobody would have noticed as the build thread disappeared further into the archives. Curse you, Big R! Do you realise how much work you're making me do?

Just a little bump because of Bradswn. And if anybody else wants their scoot added to the list, just let me know.

Big Rich said:
Just a little bump because of Bradswn. And if anybody else wants their scoot added to the list, just let me know.
I guess mine falls in this area '75 cb200t cafe build
thanks Rich!

Got it now. Lately there's been so many newer members (and other things to distract me) to keep up on the list.

So.....anybody else just feel free to post the link here and it will get added.

Aaaahhh. Crap.

I'll get yours in the morning since I'm on my phone right now. That reminds me, I have to add bradswn's too.

Back
Top Bottom