the gs300.

Didn't do too much today, but I started the engine and I did a mock up of a 4 inch swing arm stretch.
I dig it, I think il go with that.
Also, I can't find a manual if anybody knows where I can download one (82gs300) if not il just use the gs400 one I found.

393c55e7.jpg

5d0b8322.jpg

Ya Josh, looks good. Any luck finding the manual? I always point people to Kodiak 's thread in the "manuals and shop tools" section.

Dude, I love it, but you need to ditch the tank, that thing is freakin huge!!! Also you need frisco pegs otherwise I might not ever talk to you again... Lol

Stik. Thanks man! I really dig it also

Rich, thanks dude!.
Also I looked and can only find gs400 manuals, if I can find a gs250t or gs300 manual those will be pretty much the same or include both motors.

Louie man, If you haven't noticed, I'm HELLA white already hahaha just ask mike and Micah lol.

Micah, the tank is already gone haha,il probably go with somethin small like mikes. and definately friscos man!
And I dig tha black, maybe with gold leaf numbering my trademark 7.
I dig the wheels too. Will look into it if I don't like the mags after they are blacked out, but I do think different wheels would look better.

Also here's some updates, couldn't find a manual but I winged it and pulled the cams and head off, here's all of the deliciousness I found inside!
Enjoy!

11c7fd74.jpg

Dude, feelin the gold leaf... Could be sick, or a nice deep green with lots of metallic flake and turned gold leaf... Maybe brass hardware... I'm just sayin

Oooooo, brass..... I like!

Also on a side note, I'm thinking of selling my truck (yes again haha) and bug and building an old chevy truck daily driver like silvester stalones in the expendables. Wht y'all think?!

Could be cool, that truck in the movie had a lot of work done to it... Chopped and sectioned roof, among others... But it was very sick. I have always wanted an old ford like that and then do a big powerstroke diesel build up for it.

If I did it I would probably keep it really simple.
Lower, paint, wheels, and just a simple solid dependable motor. Nothing fancy, just something to get me from A to B, know what I mean, nothing expensive, just practical.

Yeah well practical kinda goes out the door with a 1955 ford f100 lol, but I got what you are saying

Hahaha yeah, I suppose practical would be keeping my truck lol.
But well the ford is still in the "it would be cool" stages lol, we'll see what happens, bikes for now lol

Dude you are THE BEST!
Thanks a ton! I looked soooooo long with no result!
I owe you tacos AND beer haha
So very much appreciated!

hurley209 said:
Dude you are THE BEST!
Thanks a ton! I looked soooooo long with no result!
I owe you tacos AND beer haha
So very much appreciated!
Wait a minute. Is the link for the manual working for you? It's not working for me...

If it's not working for you click here, look for the GS300 manual, right click it, then save link as. After that you should be able to download it! :)

Hmmm not Sure I'm on from my phone, but il try both ways tomorrow when I print it.
Thank you for the heads up though!
That adds ya an extra taco haha

Back
Top Bottom