JULY 2013 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
OK folks - get your vote in! No negative campaigning - tell us why we should vote FOR your choice, not why not to vote for someone else's bike.

Get more pics of the bikes posted up in here, gratuitous nudity is fine too. Offers of cash for votes is cool (I need my 10%).

Nominees - if you want a different pic in the poll, just shoot me the link to the pic.

Short and sweet - few days to vote!

This is Texas Stars Son Zeke. Vroom keep the wheelies and the burn outs coming! Thanks for all your help and showing me your shop and the....tips! Go green monster!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,825
Texasstar said:
This is Texas Stars Son Zeke. Vroom keep the wheelies and the burn outs coming! Thanks for all your help and showing me your shop and the....tips!
No problem lil brother,it was all my pleasure. i really enjoyed the company!!

here is what she souds like,cold start btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsl8_WKDKek&feature=player_detailpage

roeschuit's should win by default .. : being the only bike nominated that has decent air filters

One vote for juniors green CM4*0. Pictures of that bike can't stay off my computer; it's inspired me to learn welding and fab because I've never seen such a practical and personal creation.

Give Burrell and Retro Moto a second look if you haven't been convinced.

A good crop for sure, but I gotta vote for my home boy Valvesprung's Kawi. The fabrication and paint are flawless. RNW 4life.

Truly an honor guys! Though I must mention that it's a KZ650, not a KZ400, I swapped bike early in the build :) And for what it's worth, the crappy Emgo pods are only temporary :)

The bike was hand built by Andrew Cornelissen (Little Horse Cycles), Lee Kinney (Homage Motorworks), and myself over the last several months. The swing arm and exhaust were hand built from stainless, including the hand made eccentric chain tensioners, and there are a ton of hard to see details that really make this bike special to me. It's worth noting that this bike was built under sponsorship of the Greasy Dozen put on by Old bike Barn and we definitely wouldn't have gotten things this far this quickly without all of those sponsors.

Lastly, the paint work was done by Anthony-Michael and Jeff over at Bridge City Cycles, and the seat by Ginger at New Church Moto.

600173_657747610905961_1760942809_n.jpg

983948_657747380905984_285858162_n.jpg

21347_657747424239313_266775358_n.jpg

1044205_657747554239300_2025105042_n.jpg

1005580_657747574239298_1855724937_n.jpg

As for mine,its an 81' CM400 with a 82' cb450 engine. Ported and polished with tuned factory carbs and the engraving on the cases.The tank and cowl are handcrafted from 18 gauge steel,and the subframe was rebuilt. I also built the 3" extendedswingarm,x'ed exhaust,clip-ons,rear sets,fork brace,and copper headlight. lil story bout the fairing,I was invited to The One Show Austin. The week before I got a crazy idea to build the fairing and somehow pulled it off in 6 days. It was built from .063" 3003 alloy. It has made a tremendous difference on how she rides and is not only for the looks. Although its not much of a seat,lol I also did my own leather work. Big thanks to replica66 and bicylebobe who has giving unlimited support while lending a hand from time to time. The EMGO's were given to me by a good friend and will be on the bike til I finish my copper velocity stacks. I'm truely honored to be nominated along with such beautiful machines,good luck to all!!

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 359
  • retromoto3.jpg
    retromoto3.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 349
  • rm8.jpg
    rm8.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,670
  • rm6.jpg
    rm6.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 343
While I appreciate that GT250, Junior's rearsets alone win it for me. Not to mention that fairing.

As usual, an impossible task again this month!! :eek: How to separate one from the others...

I'm quite certain they'll all grace the head of our Forum before long, but for me...

it's Joe's 250 Suzi Smoker... my pick this time around. 8)

All well done bikes there something in all of them I like but I am a Yam fan !

Back
Top Bottom