DECEMBER 2013 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING!

Vote for the one you like :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
What a freaking EPIC way to close out the year. This is an incredible line up of bikes, representing a wide range of styles, displacements, strokes, geography...

So let's go out with a bang and get loads of votes in!

On top of that, I'm happy to announce here, and will do in a bigger way shortly, that with the help of Logan at Rust Revival, we're putting together a 2014 DO THE TON Bike of the Month Calendar (will have a catchier name ;))

Thought you all might like to hear the 3RM's exhaust.

<a href="http://vimeo.com/80302774">3RM Exhaust</a>

that T500 is sweet and got my vote. All of these bikes though are great looking. I'm sure it will be a close vote this month.

And if you want to hear what custom made expansions sound like on the T500 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdIUBZp2guo jetting needs to be worked as you can see ;)

The T500 is really a crazy cool bike. I certainly don't have deep enough pockets or enough tools/ skills to put together anything remotely that nice. That said the vintage asthetic is lost almost entirely on me and the headlight looks like the short circuit guy. Again still amazing machine... but i really dislike the headlight. The 3rm bike hits the nail on the head for that garage built vintage industrial custom. I really really like it. Not that it matters what i think but at least i am openly voicing my opinions and not just patting you guys on the balls. Stunning jobs on All great bikes which are making me do some soul searching to come to a decision in this all important vote for the illustrious DTT BOTM.

Alrighty folks - you can now click on the photos of the bikes in the poll above and it will take you to the respective build thread so you can read up and get familiar with all the bikes before making the impossible choice!

Tim said:
Alrighty folks - you can now click on the photos of the bikes in the poll above and it will take you to the respective build thread so you can read up and get familiar with all the bikes before making the impossible choice!

Nice touch Tim!

Damnit! This is a tough month. Each bike is amazing in its own respect. The attention to detail is intense for sure.

Ive been reviewing the bikes for about 30 mins and made my decision...good luck to everyone!!!

All 4 are tremendous bikes. I'll admit 3RM appeals to my traditional senses, flying J is pretty and well-executed, and roc city's 750 has a cool super-bike feel while still having a traditional feeling.
johnu's T500 tries to mix traditional with modern. I dont personally like the modern touches, namely the headlight. But....his fit, finish, and build quality are second to none in this competition. It's a striking bike to behold, something the others lack a little to my eye.

And I have to admit that I voted for johnu's Suzuki for that reason...it's not another CB. Not only is it a little different make, but it's also a 2 stroke which makes it really cool. Nice work to all the contestants, but I think johnu did the best job here.

Back
Top Bottom