Xj900 rear wheel on xs750???

BigLT

I read somewhere that you can use an xj900 diversion rear wheel on an xs750. Is that true?

Thanks

Liam

I have been toying with this idea for my future café build..... but what do you mean by sprocket, the XJ900 diversion is a shafty same as the xs750, I was thinking would be fairly simple to use a pre-diversion twin shock swing arm and bevel final drive with a diversion wheel or does right on

For some reason I thought 900 Diversion was chain drive. It will probably bolt straight in. At most you may have to change the drive spline

FYI for anyone interested. I have done some searching around this, and like anything it can be done a few ways but would require a solution to the 4 inch rear wheel scrubbing the swing arm and keeping the wheels in line. So either a custom swing arm or fabricating the existing mono shock to the XS frame, and as a chap told me if you go to that much bother you may as well go for a custom frame rather than a 30 yr old jap frame that is prone to rusting from the inside-out, it was worth looking into but that idea is firmly out of my mind now

Back
Top Bottom