ANyone Seen the movie Road Hogs??

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Patty took me to see it the other night...IT WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS!!!...

I pissed my pants laughing... Patty kept telling me..."Thats you and your gang of middle-aged men.."

hahaha.. Im still chuckling... then I realized that its sad really... :(

It would be sad if we were a bunch of rich middle-aged men who dropped $30K on overblown Harleys as our first bikes. Of course, I wouldn't mind being a rich middle-aged man who could drop $30K on a new bike :D I just have better taste.

who's 47? I'm pushing 42, and Leon, you sure don't look like you are out of your 20's. for the record, I still get carded for alcohol. which I attribute to my scottish bloodlines. and at almost 42, I don't have one gray hair, thank god. and for those that are thinking it, I don't color my hair either, yet.... ;D

Yëah.. Me too.. I get carded every where I go...Especially when Im in Calgary for business.
Whenever I goto a restaurant, the waitress is like, "Im sorry sir, but I just need to confirm that you are of drinking age through your drivers license.." Im like..."sure babes...but believe it or not, I'm old enough to be your daddy"...."my sugga daddy?"..."most definately"..LOL!!!!

Bahahah...
Its that Asian thing... Just look at Steve (yellowducky). You'd never know that he turned 54 last year. He doesn't look a day over 25....LOL

I'm the same way, I can be with 15 people, one of the oldest in the group, and I'll be the only one carded. I even had a guy tell me one time that I had the most authentic fake ID he had ever seen. it oughta look good, its real dingdong. Yellowducky may not appreciate you blowing the whistle on him either. so steve, what are your bloodlines? I'm still not sure I believe Leon.

p.s. imagine how good we'll look when we really are old. thats when its time to hit the class reunions.

locOleoN said:
Turning 47 in May....But I'm still sexy... Honestly... ;D

that's not loco leon's photo...we just grabbed that one cuz it looked good. he's really a beer swilling balding old guy... who works part time at mcdonalds!!! ;D ;D ;D

if he thinks he's getting the shaft, he ain't seen nuthin' yet! lol

bluemetaldog said:
locOleoN said:

that's not loco leon's photo...we just grabbed that one cuz it looked good. he's really a beer swilling balding old guy... who works part time at mcdonalds!!! ;D ;D ;D

Why did you blow my cover???!!!!... Until now, I was a cyber-hottie!!.. LOL
OK Fine...here's me on my bike:

And here's me right now taken via my new webcam, just checkin email before my shift at McDonalds...

But seriously, I still do get carded!!..

Eww...

P.S. What's with the tiny writing?

"if he thinks he's getting the shaft, he ain't seen nuthin' yet! lol"

locOleoN said:
bluemetaldog said:
locOleoN said:

Why did you blow my cover???!!!!... Until now, I was a cyber-hottie!!.. LOL
OK Fine...here's me on my bike:

And here's me right now taken via my new webcam, just checkin email before my shift at McDonalds...

But seriously, I still do get carded!!..

...coffee...sprayed alll over my computer monitor...good comeback. rotflmao!!!!
but do we allow middle aged men nudity on this site? we want people to join...not run away!!!!

*bleh*

I think I just pee'd a bit in my pants after seeing fat naked computer dude.

It looks like Santa checking his Naughty list ;D

locOleoN said:
omgosh..that guy on the bike is scary looking... my whole class just looked over my shoulder and gasped..and my proffesor just cringed... lol (shudder) scary stuff Noel..

tummyson said:

excites you that much, eh???

this post is no longer safe for work...

bluemetaldog said:
tummyson said:

excites you that much, eh???

this post is no longer safe for work...
lol or school

I thought you guys were my friends!!... I can believe that you are making fun of me!!!... :'(
Look, I may be 325 pounds but Im still sexy!!..

Bhahahah!!!

locOleoN said:
I thought you guys were my friends!!... I can believe that you are making fun of me!!!... :'(

Bhahahah!!!

we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you. ;D lets get real, that guy in front of the computer has got to be 500 - 600 lbs minimum. what's funny is if anybody tunes into this thread, it went from talking about the movie Road Hogs to very large weight issues. though that guy on the motorcycle would make you think road hog..... I'd be afraid the tire would blow out.

karen said:
locOleoN said:

Bhahahah!!!

we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you. ;D lets get real, that guy in front of the computer has got to be 500 - 600 lbs minimum. what's funny is if anybody tunes into this thread, it went from talking about the movie Road Hogs to very large weight issues. though that guy on the motorcycle would make you think road hog..... I'd be afraid the tire would blow out.

sad but true karen... i might have to delete the image...my computer monitor faces out to the rest of the office :eek:

locOleoN said:

Bhahahah!!!

bwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom