What happened to Spring?

Oh yea, snow! Lots of snow! Means more snowboarding! Yeah for snow!!! Oh wait, I have been hexed...someone gave me stomach virus and now I'm so sick and can't enjoy the snow. You all can either give me sympathy, or booo me for loving snow. hehhe It's all good. At least I got to do some great carving!!!!!!! hehee

I love the snow when it's newly fallen and everything looks pristine and magical outside, its just after a day or two when it starts to look icky out with all the mud and dirt I don't like it.

I always get really restless in April, by this time I've had enough of winter and the heavy coat and boots, I want spring and summer so I can wear all my sun-dresses and be out in the fresh air again. ;D

Hope you are feeling better soon Butterfly, just get lots of rest and drink lots of liquids, keeps you hydrated, it does help.

Poor Equus, I know how you feel, at least temperatures are starting to go up more then down, cheer up it will be soon ... :)

vlk

Since all these sellers don't return my calls, I want more snow.... hehe

vlk said:
I always get really restless in April, by this time I've had enough of winter and the heavy coat and boots, I want spring and summer so I can wear all my sun-dresses and be out in the fresh air again. ;D

*grumble* i want it to be spring so that i can wear my heavy leather jacket and my motorcycle boots...and not have to clean them up after every ride.
::)

Proof that I live in Newfoundland...

Sunny and warm yesterday, out on the bike havin a good time before work...

Today - Snowing and freezing, hah.

Back
Top Bottom