1978 cb750k. not sure what tire to get.

Madcap Att

I have a 1978 cb750k. The bike had kenda challenger tires when i purchased they performed very well and lasted good while. I would like a classic or vintage looking tire but I do not want to sacrifice the way i ride for looking good when parked. I will ride this bike often and I do like to drag knees. the roads i ride on have a lot of tight curves. and are usually not in the greatest condition. not bad by any means but can get rough. I occasionally ride in the rain but not a lot.

The front was a 100/90-19 the rear was a 130/90-17.

I do not know much about selecting the correct tire. I`m used to classic cars that just used for cruising and looking good.
Thank you in advance!

It is NOT easy to find a vintage looking tire for that 17 rear. To be fair, you ought to be looking at modern rubber anyways. I've run Spitfires for five years and they hold up and handle great.

Thank you. I looked up the spitfire it looks like a good one. Plenty of positive reviews from older Honda owners. it also says Raised white lettering is avaliable. :D i know that should not be a concern but hey whatever. I`m assuming that those sizes are correct or good for the bike? as far as width and aspect.

Back
Top Bottom