Custom Made Wiring Harnesses

Can you make one for a 1997 cbr600? Thinking about getting a new one, all depends on how butchered it is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a wiring harness for my '77 GS750 with RFID, kick only and setup for li-ion battery.

Anyone thinking about dealing with Matt/Sparck Moto, have no reservations at all. He helped every step of the way in choosing the right stuff, and has great input. Also, for how busy this guy must be it's incredible how fast he replies, and also the quality and extent of replies.

Will report back with a picture when I receive my harness, thanks Matt!

RFID, lithium ion, LED, kick only. Absolutely beautiful, worth every penny and the wait. Thank you Matt, and I hope you don't mind the inevitable emails I will send for help haha.

image by macbethpoe1, on Flickr

Bumping this to the top so it'll be easy for me to find. I'll be sending a PM or email soon about a CB550 harness.

Hey Matt,

Hoping to get my order in soon. What's the best way to tackle my harness build if I'm using a few different pieces from different bikes, eg: hand controls, speed sensors, aftermarket dash.
Do you normally get those parts sent to you or are wiring diagrams sufficient? Do you match the connectors or set in your own male/female combo?

Also, what sort of turn around am I looking at these days?

Sorry for all the questions, just very excited at the thought of my bike finally starting once I sort the harness with you.

Cheers,

Matt

Unless otherwise specified, we use bullet connectors for all the controls and lights. We do our best to match connectors for the alternator, regulator, rectifier, and ignition unit (if there is one). If you need something special, please let us know when you fill out the form. If you don't mind sending the controls in, we can wire them for you, too.

Turnaround time is about four weeks right now.

Do you have a video of the stop-light flasher?

I drive very defensively and often tap my brake lever like I'm sending out Morris code, which is not safe that I have to release while I'm braking. Does it function normally with "dual filament" LED bulbs?

I will need a harness for my CB77 from you in time.

Yup. Here's one installed on my bike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYOgzxRHqJ4&list=UUIr8ntscOTDHNidYjW5zA9A

This is just a constant two pulls on the brake lever.

little-spidey_o_166014.jpg

Sold. I'll let you know when the CB77 is rolling.

Would you be interested in "restoring" the bullet connectors on my controls and tach? It looks like someone maybe extended the wiring for ape-hangers or something (and did a crappy job of it), but the controls and stuff are in good shape. I just need the factory bullet connectors put back on.

Back
Top Bottom