Brat / Bob

Re: Brat/ Bob

Well I got to go to the garage today and get a little done . Got the rear fender mounted and then played around with 2 tanks .

Fender mounted

1030111422.jpg

I'm starting to like this tank

1030111530.jpg

and the original tank and side cover . Kinda thinking of going this way , but then again who knows that could change in an hour LOL

1030111625.jpg

Lookin' good man. The fender is really clean. Still interested to see the rear suspension on this thing... And for what its worth, the red tank is 100% better than the stock one.

Looks great! Haven't been on the forum lately but it's good to see it's filling up with people who possess a lot of talent!

The machine is looking awesome!!! Im starting to look into raking the front end on mine. I would like to make a lot of front end changes on mine though.

Trek ..... I'm pretty much gonna leave the front alone for now .

Bruno..... Thats what I'm gonna go with . After the opinions of many and staring at the pics of both tank setups I agree with everyone on the red. Thanks

i like a stock front end. I think it's coming along great. Your setup is what I had in mind if I ever get back to my bike...but since I'm a daily rider I can't bring myself to make any changes. Can't wait to see the progress on this. I also agree with Mike, the red tank looks great on here.

Havent had a chance to work on it in a while . Tonight I got to set up the rear shocks to see what they will look like . On the top there is a plate about a half inch thick I am going to weld to the frame . On the bottom I cut the mount off the bottom of the old shock and I'm gonna weld that to the swing arm . Hopefully I can do this soon . Here is a pic of what I'm talking about .

1205110000.jpg

This is going to be cool. I wish my welding was up to par enough to try something like that. Keep up the good work!

very nice!! im thinking of extending the swingarm on my CB750k. keep up the good work man!

Got the shock brackets tacked in place . I know looks no different than the last update LOL

Right side

1208110044.jpg

Left side

1208110046.jpg

How long and what are they off? I've been looking for some shorties for a while.

Back
Top Bottom