Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetup (Raleigh) 4th Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.

That sucks, Scot.
I'll still be there, but the Duc is going to have to due for the time being. STILL waiting on a tank. I ordered one from Omar's more than a month ago, but it hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered another one from a different supplier last week to see which one I like more (or which one gets here first). Whichever one I like less, I'll be putting on Jen's bike, so it's not money wasted. I also picked up two cheappo tanks and a set of bodywork hammers to practice shaping my own for later projects.
The bottom line is I can't mount my tail light until I mount my seat, and I can't mount my seat until I mount my tank. So, the 750 remains in limbo for now...

Guys,
Just a reminder that we're meeting at Trali's again next wednesday. Sept. 28 2011
We'll discuss our trip to Babers for those who are going among other things.

John King,
Don't forget to bring a digital camera for the shoot at Barber's

xulf13 said:
......John King,
Don't forget to bring a digital camera for the shoot at Barber's
LOL! This is your way of reminding me not to forget something? You don't know me very well..... ;D

I'm trying to figure a way to make it. Got lots of stuff going on this fall... I'd really like to go. If I can't, my camcorder can...

OK, so... next meet up is next Weds 26 Oct - in Durham! Someone que in Chad! What's the place again, Eddie?

Yeah I was thinking Nappers but..............I enjoyed trying something new like we did last month too.

Where is Brewmaster Adam?
I think we need to be in Raleigh this month.

Yeah, we met at Brewmaster prior to the Locked and Bloated event. There is good on-street parking, and a good menu. I'd put it more on caliper with Geer Street. You have probably done a driveby before....

images

images

Frontage sort of sticks with ya!

301 W Martin St
Raleigh, NC 27601

Next gathering:

28 December, 5:30 p.m. - ?

Ballymor Irish Pub
909 Spring Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615 ·
Website http://www.ballymoririshpub.com

All welcome!

We will meet this coming Weds, Feb 22 at Woodys Tavern in downtown Raleigh - 5:30 p.m until probably around 8:00 p.m. It looks like the weather will be pretty good for this one!

Back
Top Bottom