CB125 Headlight Needed

stella_novella

I could use some help locating a replacement headlight for my 1974 CB125. My Honda has been rewired with 12 volts and the current headlight is 5 3/4" round, is not sealed, and uses an HS1 35W bulb. I also need to find some headlight brackets. I can't seem to find a headlight that meets these specs anywhere on the internet. My current headlight is cracked so I need to find a replacement soon. If anyone knows where I could locate a headlight and brackets that would work on my bike, I would really appreciate the help. I have attached a picture of the current headlight, if that helps. Thanks!

Attachments

• Headlight.jpg
    Headlight.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 253
hey stella
that may be the same unit used on other hondas like the sl350 we really need to see the inside specifically the clock positions of the pivot mounts and adjuster screw on the bub

I know for a fact that the 83 & 84' XL200R 2-valve enduro has the exact same size oem headlight and rim that'll fit into the same headlight bucket of the CB125S.The XL200R I mentioned is 12 volts from the factory;the biggest problem is finding one... ::) NLA new.
pt.# 33100-MC4-670
I'm glad I have my good used one but I'll need to find another complete 12 vt. headlight w/ matching bucket and universal mounts if this one burns out,I need to find an H4 anyway for more light at night. 8)

Back
Top Bottom