The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Re: The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Toronto with Tim!

Well... We need an update. Seriously folks, if you end uo with the bell... Awesome. That's the point. But tou need to let folks know what's up.

I just read through the thread and want to know where the hell the bell is.
I would love to see it make it to the UK or down here to Aus.

Keeping this bumped on top, I'm curious to know as well the whereabouts of this bell.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Anything new n the whereabouts?

-sent from sea via corked bottle

Well that's dumb.

The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Toronto with Tim!

That was truly awful. Gaah.

No - it's safe and sound.

As you know, it carried myself, Troy and Doug safely to the Spring Thaw in May. I had intended on handing it over to someone at the get together, but somehow it ended up coming back with me. I'm not sure I even realized. Just looked in my tank bag and there it was.

So - who wants it?

This since a few of us have been asking for a while now.. It makes me think of this scene haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOdxz77-lag&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Whoever gets it next... Can we try and make sure it makes it to the Thaw in May? If that's not possible its cool, I just would like to actually see the thing. Weird I know. Promised BJ I'd keep an eye on it though, and have never even seen it. Haha.

I'll second that motion.

The Bell is alive and well ;)

I laid eyes on it at Vintage Fest this year. The first time I've seen it since my stint with it about 4 1/2 years ago.
I also had a chance to read through the journal too. Very interesting :)

The Bell was passed on to CCrider (Chris). Hopefully he'll be posting up on it's whereabouts soon ;)

Thanks Von for keeping up. I am still alive,kickin and riding here in SE TN. Glad the bell is in good hands after years of touring. Maybe I can be be buried with it.Lol bj

Redbird said:
The Bell is alive and well ;)

I laid eyes on it at Vintage Fest this year. The first time I've seen it since my stint with it about 4 1/2 years ago.
I also had a chance to read through the journal too. Very interesting :)

The Bell was passed on to CCrider (Chris). Hopefully he'll be posting up on it's whereabouts soon ;)

Yep, the bell is safe with me.
Unfortunately I didn't think to install it before loading my bike on the trailer at Kiley's, so it's magic couldn't keep my dumb ass from dropping the bike on the trailer and punching a hole in the tank. But It's been keeping me safe since then.

squizzymchaggis said:
So I'm curious... Where is the bell now? I'd love to put some miles on it
The Bell was passed on to Flugtechnik at the Spring Thaw in Kentucky this spring. Putting any miles on it Flug?

Back
Top Bottom