Stator Ac Output

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Sonreir said:
If you label the points of the Y, starting in the top left and proceeding clockwise as one, two and three, this is how it pans out:

One to two will have only a very little voltage.
One to three will have a lot of voltage.
Two to three will have a lot of voltage, but will be different than one to three.
One and two, spliced together, and then between one/two and then three will have the most voltage.

In all of my Honda twins, I run with the third setup and use a modern r/r.
Matt are the other HO 360 Stators out on the market wired this way or are they three phase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that the RM HO stators sold on eBay are actually Electrosport stators. I am curious how they compare to Rick's HO? Enquiring minds are inquiring minds.

Texasstar said:
I understand that the RM HO stators sold on eBay are actually Electrosport stators. I am curious how they compare to Rick's HO? Enquiring minds are inquiring minds.

Looks like the wattage output is identical. Might actually be the same unit being sold under two different brand names. Very common.

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Sonreir said:
Looks like the wattage output is identical. Might actually be the same unit being sold under two different brand names. Very common.
I ordered one for scrappy. Tired of carrying another speedcell battery in my pocket. LOL.

Sonreir said:
Ac Voltage 49 amps @9500 Rpms https://youtu.be/9Nu4PyqjxxY

699681fabfd4ade7d383c3272fcc24d8.jpg
mounted a RM Honda Cb360 HO Stator in a Honda Cb/Cl200 just used lock nuts.

Sonreir said:
49V doesn't mean a lot without a load, unfortunately.
Ok how is this...I installed a speedcell lithium with only an 11 volt charge and road off into the darkness with wreck-less abandon with the lights on bright. Lol
Just a little apples to apples comparison.

Sonreir said:
Works for me. :)
Just FYI RM's STATOR looks similar to yours.

Back
Top Bottom