For Sale - Perfect condition vintage Hondaline leather jacket - gorgeous!

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
This fits my 190 pound 5' 9" frame just fine - no comments now!

Looks to be in perfect condition - no rips or bad seams. Zips all work, and still has the original Hondaline zipper pull in place! Doesn't even smell that bad :D

Deep red with tan piping. Very very nice looking jacket. The only thing missing is the old Honda patch, which you can see in the close up shot of the zipper pull. Just put a new patch on and you're golden.

Not heavily quilted - nice lining. Double snaps on the mandarin collar and at the waist. Up on eBay now for 7 days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160181574778

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Good golly - don't think so. Do you think the one you're bidding on would fit? I've bought a few jackets off eBay and not a one fit me - ask Noel - he has all of them!

Best bet is to get accurate measurements of what you're buying and compare to something you already have. I can measure this one but can say with certainty that the sleeves would be too short for you. I find them just barely long enough when arms are stretched out in front (riding position).

The Schott fits me nice - it's a 44 long. I like the extra length in the sleeves and a bit extra in the body.

lol great.

Well I have the exact measurements from teh ebay one. I figured it would be a good fit with a back protector under the jacket.

Its hard finding anything that fits me :(

So..so...tempting, my Dianese is a 46 as well...but it has lots of armor/padding, I doubt this one would fit my small frame, but damn it's nice.

Steve

Steve - c'mon, what do I need to do to put you in this fine Honda jacket :D

TinTin, if the jacket was black I would have allready paypalled you (for $90 - if included shipping ;D)

Cool jacket - someone should pick it up... Maybe someone with a BROWN SEAT... or maybe with a CREAM AND BLACK BIKE... Hmm??

Hey everyone - still selling this jacket and will take a reasonable price. Just make me an offer and it's out the door. All this polishing and powdercoating has drained my account :)

Measurements are as follows - laid flat on the floor zipped up:

Sleeves 25" from shoulder seam to cuff
Chest 23.5" from pit to pit across the back
Length 25" from bottom of collar to bottom edge of jacket in back

I would be willing to take it off your hands. But funds are low right now. Pm me your bottom line? I dont want too seem too jewish even know I am 1/4 heb

Back
Top Bottom