'77 CB750F2 Parts For Sale

gearhead

Gentleman, here are some unmolested, pretty clean items I've got up for sale: ALL of the following are OEM with the exception of a set of mirrors: stock '77 F2 Comstar wheels, front and rear rotors w/decent Dunlop K81 Touring Elites, not sure of age, but run out OK and aren't dry rotted, rear includes sprocket, also including spacers,axles,bearings, rotors-2 fr./1 R. $150 YOU PAY SHIPPING, also complete seat(needs recovered,has clear packing tape toward front,but not that bad,really), pan not rusty,inc. cowl,useable as is- $65,grab bar w/both turn signals-no breaks or cracks in lenses, complete tail light /stop light unit w/ mount , 2 piece plastic fender complete with perfect factory stowage compartment mounted on top of fender underneath seat,rubber band holding cover down is not even dry-rotted-$60, or$100 with seat. Front turn signal assemblies,almost perfect,no cracked plastic bezels $30/pr. Chrome headlamp ears,straight,not pitted $20,factory handlebars $10, center stand $20,perfect chrome front fender including mounts $20,perfect chrome chain guard still has all OEM warning labels on it, no rust-straight $20,factory airbox with all rubber boots in good shape,hasn't been altered/drilled-$30,factory shocks-chrome w/black springs;believe it or not aren't shot out-still have decent damping since bike only had 8K miles on it $25-(13 1/4" center of eyelet to center of eyelet. Also center stand off '81 CB750F-$20.Also, 4 into 1 chrome header with collector/silencer,no rust at all,chrome is perfect, bears HONDA stock#HM410 on the collector, baffles still good,appears to be fairly recent purchase,asking $230 OBO.Near mint side covers,RH side has hairline crack not visible(you have to run your finger over it)and one slot for tab missing but stays on tight even at 100+.$75/PR.$420 TAKES ALL OF IT. Buyer pays all shipping.Call Tory at 512-535-8685,I Live in Austin,TX,78722

You're guess is as good as mine, but I'll check out UPS and see; if you're not in a hurry it'll save you a wad-Tory

Hey JudeyRamone-the good 'ol U.S. Postal Service based on a weight of 7 lbs. 4 oz. total (and yes, I did take one off and stand on my digital scale, total weight minus bodyweight x 2 to get the weight of 2 shocks-I've got WAAY too much time on my hands,tonight) comes to $8.95 for 2 day delivery. Not too bad, a lot cheaper than Fed-X, for sure. I forgot, I've also got a pair off an '81 750F that have the top mounted damping adjustment, as well. They've got about 30K mileage(if the odometer is right, bike's really well taken care of, if so), I'd take $40/pr. on those plus shipping which should be same; maybe an extra buck, I dunno. Anyway, let me know,you can email me if you want to do it that way.I'll take a postal money order, I'd take a check,but I really don't like to run anything through my bank account that I don't have to. Thanks

gearhead said:
I've also got a pair off an '81 750F that have the top mounted damping adjustment, as well. They've got about 30K mileage(if the odometer is right, bike's really well taken care of, if so), I'd take $40/pr. on those plus shipping which should be same; maybe an extra buck, I dunno.

Hey,
I might be interested in the 81 750f shocks.
how much to ship to Toronto Ontario Canada, postalcode: M5V 3P4 via USPS?
Any chance that you could send me a pic?

THanks
N

Absolutely Loc-I just now checked the site,it's been really nice down here last couple days-75 degrees & sunny-so I've been riding, I'll get those picture in early tomorrow AM. I'll check on shipping for you,too. Thanks,Tory,Austin,TX I've also got a pretty nice '77F2 seat, it's got a few places near tank where it's coming unstitched, but it's useable and it's held up that way for over a year! I'll send picks of that ,too.It will include rear cowl. I've got an '81 seat w/cowl that's PERFECT.It's up for sale,too.Thanks guys,my email is on my profile if anybody wants anything for a '77 or '81F.I'm cafe-ing both of these so most of the cosmetics gotta go. I've still got both side panels for both bikes and they are mint. I'll take $80/pr. plus shipping on either; don't want to seperate the pairs, though. Badges are perfect,too, all OEM-Honda, not David Silver,etcetera.

HEY LOC, I JUST CHECKED ON POSTAGE TO TORONTO AND FOR 6-10 DAY DELIVERY IT'S $23.80. i DIDN'T EVEN CHECK FOR 2 DAY, 'CAUSE THE 3-4 DAY WAS AROUND $35!! i'LL GET THOSE PICS UP FIRST THING TOMORROW AS PROMISED-THANKS, Tory

Sorry guys, I'm playing hell trying to send pictures right now, I'm sure it's my computer-ineptitude,I've got to run put some stuff in the mail to Bubbafun (thanks, bro!) and I'll try again, later. I've not forgotten about you Loc-I'll take $100 plus shipping for a mint '81 CB750F seat/cowl (cowl could use a little touch up,but seat is !00%). Anybody interested, my email is on my profile, Thanks

Thanks Judyramone!! Glad you're happy, hope they work well for you,I'm sure they will. If you need anything else, let me know, I'm coming up w/more & more stuff as I strip this bike down. Take care, Tory

gearhead said:
Thanks Judyramone!! Glad you're happy, hope they work well for you,I'm sure they will. If you need anything else, let me know, I'm coming up w/more & more stuff as I strip this bike down. Take care, Tory

Hey, Whats the condition of the starter solinoid and the ignition cylinder, especially the connector, (where you put the key in to start the bike?)

Thanks

That's ironic that you asked me that today; I'm about 80% sure that,in keeping with the old school motif,I'm going with the old,original,Lucas full chrome headlamp bucket w/ammeter and a toggle switch for a kill,and toss the ignition tumbler,etc., and KICK that bastard to start it! Just had new key cut for it, works perfect, solid ka-chunk as it engages at each stop;only thing it needs is the plastic male connector that goes INTO the one made onto ignition. Make me an offer, Loc, I need to get this thing finished!! Help a brother out! Thanks Loc-keep up the good work-site is killer, Tory B Austin,TX,78722 torrencebirdsong@yahoo.com ;D

Back
Top Bottom