1976 CB750 F Super Sport

Kuyarico

Coast to Coast
I'm selling this bike because I just bought a new bike and I need some garage space. The bike has around 40,000 miles. It’s a 76 CB750 F with Comstar wheels from a 77 – 78 F model. The 75 and 76 models had spokes. Front and rear disk brakes,which is rare for older bikes. Most vintage bikes had rear drums. I replaced the throttle cables. Rebuilt the carbs using a Keyster rebuild kit and 125 main jets to compensate for the open air filter elements. It has new Emgo pod air filters. New Dyna 3ohm ignition coils and wires. It has a Dyna S ignition system. (The old points system needed constant adjustment. The Dyna S does not need to be adjusted). I recently did the valve adjustment(to factory specs) and carb sync(following the rebuild). I also did the cam chain adjusement which is typically done with all of the other tune up items. The spark plugs were also changed at this time. I installed a new fuel filter about 500 miles ago. It has a new baffle for the exhaust, to quiet it down a bit. It has superbike handlebars which which give it a comfortable, but sporty seating position. I put a new battery in it in July. I rebuilt the rear master cylinder with an OEM honda kit. Overall, it’s a solid bike for a 76 vintage. I rode it down to Mid-Ohio back in July. I got a lot of comments on it. I will include a Clymer’s Manual, a $40 value. The tires are good and would probably last at least another season. I put a lot of work into this bike and rode it around all summer, including a 200+ mile round day trip to the Mid-Ohio vintage days. I bought it with 38,000 miles last october and put more than 2000 miles since then. It's been a strong and reliable bike. Asking price is $1500 OBO. Shipping would be extra. Check out the pics below(Keep in mind that pictures can make an average looking bike into a show bike)

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

Holy Cow....$1900 USD.. thats a good deal.. in Canadian funds that what?.. about $1000??!!.. ;D
Considering I was offered $3500 for my cb750 a few months back... ( I know. I know.. I should have let it go....)

It's certainly worth a train ride down to Ohio and ride up to TO!!...Go for it Mike!!!...

locOleoN said:
Holy Cow....$1900 USD.. thats a good deal.. in Canadian funds that what?.. about $1000??!!.. ;D
Considering I was offered $3500 for my cb750 a few months back... ( I know. I know.. I should have let it go....)

It's certainly worth a train ride down to Ohio and ride up to TO!!...Go for it Mike!!!...

I'd be willing to trailer it half way....

Back
Top Bottom