Post a pic of your latest purchase

J-Rod10 said:
Small envelope milling center to fit in a little open spot I have in the front of the shop. Real nice thing about it, it's never had anything but plastic in it.

Oh, well isn't that just cool!!! 8)

SONIC. said:
Very Noice!
Make and model?
What's the cutting envelope?
Kira. Japanese machine. Has 15" of X, 10" of Y, 10" of Z.

Be fine for a fixture plate full of small rear set parts. Speed them up tremendously as well.

J-Rod10 said:
Kira. Japanese machine. Has 15" of X, 10" of Y, 10" of Z.

Be fine for a fixture plate full of small rear set parts. Speed them up tremendously as well.

Yeah that's really plenty of travel for most parts. What HP is the spindle?

4be845aaff8744ea3edef65b22c69c50.heic

A couple of non vacuum petcocks to replace the old crusty/leaky ones from the t500 tanks.

J-Rod10 said:
Small envelope milling center to fit in a little open spot I have in the front of the shop. Real nice thing about it, it's never had anything but plastic in it.

https://youtu.be/v_3sk1Rtxuw
My rebuild manual for my south bend 9 had a quote in it about finding the holy grail old lathe to the effect of "bought it off of an old lady who only used it to machine plastic on Sundays" lol

Nice get man.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maritime said:
Nice! you lucky SOB. I've been trying to find one of those I can afford forever.

Rachel called me a "Double Stinker"....Yes, yes I am.

farmer92 said:
So, how long did it take to call the guy after you posted that in the “gems of the week” thread?

24 hours. LOL. Only cause Rachel said "NO".
She texted me yesterday afternoon and asked me to pick up her prescription...
Thats when I HAD to tell her, "I left work early and I was halfway to Iowa." LOL

Back
Top Bottom