69 CB350 - Modern Suzuki Front | Ducati Rear - Cognito Moto

Ok I just reviewed the pics, if you look at the seat hoop, you have the up angle, then on the SSSW you have an up angle following the seat hoop, extend the exhaust out alittle farther then hug it toward the wheel and give it an up angle to follow the lines that you have established and it will compliment the rest of the rear end, IMO.

etyze4at.jpg

I'll have to check it out again when the bikes back together. It's tore down for final weld and powder coating.

4yta5abe.jpg

That pic of the exhaust is per bike p0rn. That ducati swing arm, did you ever think about putting a spoke wheel on it? Is it possible?

Little progress over the weekend

Seat upholstered.

ymybezaz.jpg

Engine components powder coated.

re6ady4e.jpg

Need to put motor back together now.

Here's a quick update. It's starting to look like a proper bike again but we still have quite a bit of work left to do.

Attachments

• 2014-09-21-18.13.28.jpg
    2014-09-21-18.13.28.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 367
  • 2014-09-21-18.26.01.jpg
    2014-09-21-18.26.01.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 617
Wow. She's so naked -- Looking great!

Wondering if I could get a pic of how the damper mounts to the frame? ;D

This is the best photo I have at the moment. You can sort of see that there is a small threaded tube welded to the downtube.

Attachments

• 2014-09-20-14.45.40.jpg
    2014-09-20-14.45.40.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 341
Simply beautiful, love the black fork tubes, did you have then powder coated or did you have them re anodized in black?

1969Honda said:
Simply beautiful, love the black fork tubes, did you have then powder coated or did you have them re anodized in black?

I keep a bunch in stock so I swapped it to see compare. I like the black a lot better than the gold with that tank color.

Looks really good, glad to see it all coming together so nice, that swing arm is awesome. Hopefully now that I have a house with a garage I can make enough regular progress on mine to justify starting a build thread and get it finished. Your led tail light design is pretty awesome too, clean, low profile, but functional.

Back
Top Bottom