Contact info for CrazyPJ

Unlucky13

Hey all, wasn't quite sure where to post this but it seems a good fit, mods please move if necessary.

I was I contact with Peter a couple of weeks ago, planning to send my carbs out his way to have him work a bit of magic. I got wrapped up in the title process and never got them sent out.

Monday afternoon I sent my carbs out priority and sent him a message on here letting him know they're on the way. I checked his profile for his most recent log on, it's been about 6 days.

Like an idiot I didn't send a message with the package and I didn't require a signature upon receipt either. I'd hate for home to be opening the package and have no idea who's carbs they were or even where they came from.

I was hoping for a phone number or maybe someone is a buddy and could pass on a message? Or at least knows where he's at? If he's on vacation, or god forbid he's in the hospital or something.

Thanks for any help you can offer, ideally send a personal message so we don't post any personal info public.

i appreciate the messages I recieved from a few of you offering insight, I recieved an email from Peter letting me know he recieved my carbs.

His computer crashed and he's resorted to using his DVD player to contact me. Regardless, he got back to me. Hell of a guy, excited to bolt em on!

Back
Top Bottom