Fighter Platform

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Ive been thinking of this bike, that my buddy has for sale, as a starting point for a Fighter:
Its a perfectly tuned 92 suzuki gsxr 750

Other than the red rims, (that look pink in the pics thanks to my cheap camera phone), and the farrings, what else would you guys do?

Something like this ?? ;D

IMG_1083-558x408.jpg

locOleoN said:
Ive been thinking of this bike, that my buddy has for sale, as a starting point for a Fighter:
Its a perfectly tuned 92 suzuki gsxr 750

Other than the red rims, (that look pink in the pics thanks to my cheap camera phone), and the farrings, what else would you guys do?

Looks like a perfect start, and you could get back some of your money back flogging the fairing and seat. Strip it, fairing - seat, frame covers. Your choice if you wanted to go clipons or MX bars. Red wheels are fine, don't agonize the details at first- you could compromise and paint the tank red. I did, I painted my body work rather than the wheels (it was easier!). Change the seat to a solo "anything", just get that stripped look going. Single round or dual headlights don't cost a fortune and can be sourced anywhere. It doesn't need to cost a fortune and there is no need to go anywhere near any store/website that sells Streetfighter parts. Everything is already out there at the wreckers, ebay, friend's garages etc.

Back
Top Bottom