JULY 2011 BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS!

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the scoop:

1. Nominate one of our member's bike for Bike of the Month - include up to 3 flattering pictures of the bike in question.

The Nomination MUST MUST MUST MUST be accompanied by the member's User Name, a link to the thread where their bike is best described (Build thread, Show n Shine etc.) and a PHOTO of the bike in question.

2. Someone seconds the nomination (please only second one nomination)

3. Member should accept the nomination

We will accept nominations till we have a good selection. A poll will be set up and voting will take place for the remainder of the month. Whoever ends the voting period with the most votes wins :)

As a reward, we will use a picture of the winner's bike on the site banner for the following month.

If you have an opinion on whether a bike should have been nominated or not, is qualified or not, or whatever, PM ME - this thread is NOT the place to debate the merits of a nomination.

I've kept this contest open to all for over a year and that's the way it is. If you don't like a nomination, don't Second it, and ultimately don't VOTE for it. So if someone nominates a milk-crate full of pistons and crank bearings, don't get your panties in a knot and start pulling your hair out. Relax, have a drink, and get back to building your bikes.

If the collective membership is dumb enough to vote for said milk-crate full of spare parts as the BOTM, then so be it and I'll make a pretty banner of the parts (which would look cool BTW). I'm a strong believer in democracy and the power of the vote.

I would like to nominate dacls1's virago.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=24689.0

index.php

index.php

index.php

I' ll second the virago. Thats a cool transformation from original. I like the originality (its not a honda) of it.

ALICE? ALICE? WHO THE FU*K IS ALICE???

ok but really I think so far they are all great, cant wait to see how this turns out

I would accept but I'm affraid I must decline. "Alice" is currently on the way to California to her new owner. Thank you for all the compliments, it truely is an honor to be nominated. Wait until you see what i'm working on next..........

Back
Top Bottom