What's going on now over at Ichiban Moto ?

http://www.badassjewelry.com/mens-sterling-silver-skull-bracelets.html
badass_g_.jpg

Hi Ichi,

I've been thinking of replacing all of the nuts and bolts on my bike with Performance Zip ties to save weight and not compromise performance. Will this mod make my bike a Bobber or a Cafer racer?

NoHonestlyitsme said:
Hi Ichi,

I've been thinking of replacing all of the nuts and bolts on my bike with Performance Zip ties to save weight and not compromise performance. Will this mod make my bike a Bobber or a Cafer racer?

That would be a Brat....

After this happened, I was able to make my 2nd race, with a sponsorship from zip tie to hold all the bodywork in place. Unfortunately, only the white and black ones were available at such a short notice, and consequently, I was only able to achieve a 5th pace finish...

Ouch.jpg

Nailed it ! But, may want to add. For stubborn bowl leaks, discard the pesky gasket/o-ring.

Gobs of blue silicone seems to be a popular fix.
You will want to be in a hurry to test ride the bike. So dont give the silicone any time to cure, immediately fill w fuel.
Added bonus, once fuel dissolves the thick bead of excess uncured blue silicone, it will give everything inside the carbs a protective coating.

OMG DUDE, Friggin Phenomenal !

I laughed, I cried, I hugged my jack Russel til it hurt.

Bravo my good man. . .

BRAVO !

Im gonna watch it again right now!

Somehow you need to work Kopcicle's quote into that video..That's got CV's? Take a #2 phillips screwdriver, heat the tip with a torch until cherry red and plunge it into your eye. It will hurt less. Really. Bikes with CVs have airboxes. Bikes with slide needle carbs have pods. Even Mark Dobeck, former owner of Dynajet, cops to a loss of midrange using his kits.

And for the other eye heat a 3/4" drill bit chucked up in an air drill ...

That was definitely better than most that I've seen using that clip ;D 8) (and NOT because I was mentioned ;) )

Back
Top Bottom