What's going on now over at Ichiban Moto ?

I have received many requests for optional turn signals. Some potential buyers of my custom bikes might live where they are mandatory.... so I made up a custom set ;D bad ass!

here is the video:

http://youtu.be/C-QLmMCJHy0

BAD-ASS! One question can I use black zip-ties cos the green ones are like $300 at nikel town..;)?

Ribo said:
BAD-ASS! One question can I use black zip-ties cos the green ones are like $300 at nikel town..;)?
You get what you pay for, the green ones are worth an extra 47hp. using black ones is equivalent to installing pods, you'll never get it to run correctly again.

How Ichiban Moto saved my LIFE. LITERALLY... SAVED MY LIFE

I was LITERALLY doing some Bad Ass freakin awesome amazing motorcycle stunts the other day.

And my bike got a scratch on the paint. LITERALLY...SCRATCHED IT.

11494-090814052825-5231007.jpeg

I didnt know what to do because this is LITERALLY impossible to fix.

AND I was LITERALLY GOING TO DIE !

So, BEFORE I DIED. I visited Ichiban Moto web site.

And purchased the paint repair kit.

THANK GOD. LIKE, 6 SECONDS BEFORE I DIED. THIS HUGE PACKAGED ARRIVED.

Once I opened the package I was SUPER delighted to see it included a "Certificate of Authenticity"

So, this way I knew for a FACT it was LITERALLY the real deal. And not some cheap knockoff.

11494-090814052825-5281864.jpeg

I followed the included repair details carefully.

AND WOW....LITERALLY WOW!

11494-090814052825-526543.jpeg

Now i can't even tell the scratch was ever there...LITERALLY. I CANT EVEN TELL THE SCRATCH WAS EVER THERE.

IM TELLING YOU, THE SCRATCH WAS COMPLETELY ERASED.
THIS KIT IS LIKE A TIME MACHINE...
I LITERALLY HAVE TRAVELED BACKWARDS IN TIME AND THE SCRATCH IS NO LONGER THERE!!!

I AM NOW GOING TO LIVE FOREVER...

LITERALLY LIVE FOREVER!!!

11494-090814052825-5272328.jpeg

THANKS ICHIBAN MOTO...YOU SAVED MY LIFE. and thats BAD ASS!

Ribo said:
Now that shit was LITERALLY hilarious. I'm glad you're ok. ;)

Thanks dude, Literally, The best part is like, the package contained 3 complete repair kits. So, I am literally, hunting for more emergencies that are currently threatening my life. I just hope I can find another before the day I die.

I have seen those at Nickel Town Customs.

I might go with removing the valves and converting it to a three stroker,,,
so I will hold off on ordering the power bands for now

Do you sell those scissors, or are you willing to reveal your source? I really could use a pair of scissors capable of cutting titanium... well any material, really. It'd be nice to get rid of these saws and shears for a versatile, mini all-in-one tool.

Back
Top Bottom