www.skyteamparts.com

50nas

Is the company with the site www.skyteamparts.com a serious vendor? I was under the impression that this is the same company that sells the bikes in GB, but after ordering spare parts from them over 6 weeks ago and still no delivery I´m starting to wonder. At first they didn´t awnser my e-mails but after I started a complaint with Paypal I got an e-mail from skyteamparts that they will send it within three weks :-\

Anyone else who has delt with them?

Damn,

I also ordered a part there.. couple of weeks ago.. no sign as of yet.

Your story doesn't give me hope. I will also try to contact them and see what happens.

regards

Nico

i bought stator from them and it came. but its different from my bike. Heard that different region got different parts and wiring.

Just a small update to let you know i received the parts.. took 4 weeks for delivery, no mails/communication from sky team parts..

And the part is also different than my original.. (i ordered a manifold, mine is in metal, this one is metal with rubber on the outside)

nico

Ive needed a new back wheel for my ace for a while now. Oo racing are out of stock. I contacted the guy who works there for ace parts and I have sent off my old rear wheel to him. He said he can respoke my wheel to a new hub as they are also out of stock.
I recently called him to see how long it would take and he said he hasn't got the hub to put on my wheel, as China sent him a front hub not a rear one. He didn't bother to call me to let me know. Im pretty screwing as I haven't been on the road for long now, summer is nearly finished, he also said I would have to pay more for this error . Debating looking elsewhere,

But is skyteamparts.com and OORacing the same company? I got parts from OOR really quick in June, like a week from GB to Sweden, but when it comes to skyteamparts I'm still waiting :(

Charlie White of skyteamparts.com/skyteammotorcycles.com promiced delivery within 3 weeks on the 15th of August, so I resolved my complaint with Paypal. Still no parts snd mow he isn't awnsering e-mails from me.

AVOID SHOPPING FROM THEM! :mad:

Sadly I resolved it when they promissed to ship the stuf within three weeks, and now I can't start the process again. 140£ down the drain, and I'm still missing a few things for my build :(

Now I´m 100% I won´t get my ordered (and payed) parts. Gent´s: Never ever order from this fraudulent Company with the web site adress www.skyteamparts.com :mad:

I must mention that the Company OORacing that was mentioned above are very serious. I´ve bought parts from them twice and delivery to me in Sweden were prompt and quick both times. Parts as promised. Top notch Company OOR! ;)

50nas said:
Never ever order from this fraudulent Company with the web site adress www.skyteamparts.com :mad:

Thanks for the update on your troubles.

Spreading the word will help limit the damage caused by dishonest dealers.

Crazy

Kind of insane, but the stuff I ordered in July arrived in a small package/letter in my mailbox today with the normal swedish postal service :p

I've had no further comunication with the company, but now it's all here, every item I ordered. So if you can wait like a half year or so they're great ;D

Back
Top Bottom