Cincinnati area vintage/cafe motorheads

casanewt

So we've got many on here that have a vintage bike or two. Some are stock, some are cafe'd/street tracked/chopped/bobbed. I would like to start getting more interest within our group here to get the vintage bikes out more often to some of the existing vintage friendly meets. Meets like Lenny's first Saturday of the month gathering at his shop Autobaun Craftwerks or The Comet bike night on Tuesday nights in Northside. I'm learning of other vintage gatherings that I didn't know about as well. I'm digging up other folks that are into vintage bikes in the area.

I think some folks would be more inclined to get their vintage moto out to meets if they knew there would be a strong showing from other vintage owners. I think it's just a matter of continuing to mention those events, promote them, attend them & get some energy & interest developed. The ultimate goal I have in mind is to develop a Rockers vs. Mods gathering in Cincinnati down the road. What do you think?

http://www.localriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15410

casanewt said:
So we've got many on here that have a vintage bike or two. Some are stock, some are cafe'd/street tracked/chopped/bobbed. I would like to start getting more interest within our group here to get the vintage bikes out more often to some of the existing vintage friendly meets. Meets like Lenny's first Saturday of the month gathering at his shop Autobaun Craftwerks or The Comet bike night on Tuesday nights in Northside. I'm learning of other vintage gatherings that I didn't know about as well. I'm digging up other folks that are into vintage bikes in the area.

I think some folks would be more inclined to get their vintage moto out to meets if they knew there would be a strong showing from other vintage owners. I think it's just a matter of continuing to mention those events, promote them, attend them & get some energy & interest developed. The ultimate goal I have in mind is to develop a Rockers vs. Mods gathering in Cincinnati down the road. What do you think?
The COMET is Cool-,,,How about a ride up to the Museum in Pickerington some Saturday...and definitely, Mid-Ohio in early July this year.
http://www.localriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15410

dan650plus said:
I'm with you let me know !

Dan,

Would you still be up for hosting a few of us out at your shop? It looks like Amelia is the epicenter for cafe' activity in Cincy. I've dug up a couple of guys right out there that are into 'em. One says he's met you - Don Slicker - vintage japanese moto guru. I'm in Montgomery & Jim (above) is in Loveland. I'll bring the PBR if you can find the time to have us out. How about the "Roebling Rockers?" :)

-Greg

Back
Top Bottom