For the old man t500 resto

Re: For the old man

Yep.......pretty damn cool of you Brad. Can you teach my son how to weld? Then I just need somebody to teach him to do body work.........

Re: Re: For the old man

Big Rich said:
Yep.......pretty damn cool of you Brad. Can you teach my son how to weld? Then I just need somebody to teach him to do body work.........

I got ya back bro. Brad, what did I tell ya about ruining you're rep man? Beautiful stuff.

Mad science bitches!

I got some $$$ for ya...not sure if i'll have that DT motor shipped or if i'll just come pick it up

Brad, you won't know how much this will mean to him. Well....not until one of your kids does something this special for you.

Well done.

By then 2 stroke will be completly outlawed haha na he gave up a t500 and a 63 split window vette and a 57 chevy to build a house for us to grow up in plus he gave me a 50 chevy short bed to sell for a down payment for my house and he tought me how to drink and throw a punch haha this bike is a drop in the bucket and im glad i can give it to him

I see you taking the half assed polishing job i did to the next level. Gonna be bonkers when it's done, no doubt. Ring ding ding ding ding ding dingggggggg burinnnngggg ding ding ding dinggggg ding bwaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I hate polishing, polishers,buffers, 100000 grit sand paper, 00 steel wool. But what ya gonna do. Im brining sexy back

Wow!

You must be taking the polishing seriously if you're going as far as 100000 grit!

Crazy

item.JPG

nice bike!
I went to look at one in the spring. it was rough,missing to many parts, been drag raced, only firing on one cylinder and had harley straight pipes on it. the guy wanted $1500

Yea there not getting any cheaper thats for sure it took me a year to get the parts bike and i could barly bring my self to take it apart it was so nice (thanks again bbillington) but the simple fact is i already got a t500 (thanks yet again bbillington) that i building like your h2 so i figured what the hell ill restore one and give it to my dad

a6b503d1-3c4f-1106.jpg
a6b50349-3c6e-9ab6.jpg

Well its a roller again the shocks are probubly gonna stay thanks mr yinzer. there crazy crazy stiff so ill have to at least swap the springs unless i find a good pair of stock shocks at mid ohio haha my shopping list for that trip is getting long
Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom