Bobber/chopper handle bars

I actually haven't decided yet. Its a toss up between the Low Chopper Pull Backs or the 10" mini apes.

650-08215_100.jpg

650-08091_100.jpg

I'm leaning towards the Pull Backs though.(the first one)

Seems rather pricey for something that could be potentially built at home
but thats just my opinion :)
Also with bobbers and such I really don't like ape handers, I think that lower drag bars are a much cooler look for such bikes. Again just my opinion :p

Its all good, opinions are welcome. I agree with you. They are a bit pricey. But the prices seem to be in line with other bars. I don't have the means to build my own though. And while I don't really care for over the top apes, i think the smaller ones look killer on Japanese bobbers.
46b9ce8c-b47f-1740.jpg

46b9ce8c-b497-3fd4.jpg

My opinion comes mainly from the fact I get really bad hand cramps in my right palm once the bars are too angled backwards :p
On some bikes they work I'll admit though :)
In fact I think some current day Japanese bikes come with some what mini apes!

xv_250_virago.jpg

There is an example :p What if you found a bike that's stock bars were somewhat suited to what you want? Any chance OEM bars could be cheaper than a $80 price tag?

those bars look like what came on my xs1100 stock... hurt my wrist on long rides... i call them my yard tiller bars...lol. ill sell them to yea 15 bux plus shipping pm me is intrested

Those Flanders bars are top notch quality and made in California. They've been around for decades and builders have been using their parts since the original bobbers of the late 40s.

Thanks for the offer leedutcher, but I went with the Flanders Low chopper pull backs. Should be here in a few days.
650-08215_100.jpg

SRC65003621.gif

Back
Top Bottom