Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

That sounds pretty good to me. Ill start getting some shit together and get a roster of interested parties.

Ok dudes... Been a little swamped lately. Shit should calm down next week though. Ill see what we can do about a meet up.

Jim
Living near Smithfield, Pa for past year, 50 miles south of Pittsburgh...from Rostraver twp. originally.

too many bikes to list but building a CB360 cafe currently...like British and Japanese.

Welcome Jason! Youre only about an hour or so from a bunch of us (and closer to others). We'll definitly have to put some miles on this summer!

VonYinzer said:
That sounds pretty good to me. Ill start getting some shit together and get a roster of interested parties.

So are we camping out or what?

My calendar is starting to fill up.

Sorry Al. Been swamped with the new job. Id still like to do it, but will have to hand the organizing off to someone else.

VonYinzer said:
Sorry Al. Been swamped with the new job. Id still like to do it, but will have to hand the organizing off to someone else.

Let's pick a date. Everything we need is close by the Steel Steed. That's all the organizing we need.

Hiya fellas...I'm a new addition to the DTT site, and a Harrisburg, PA resident. Pleased to make your acquaintance. It looks like PA is reppin'.

wargo522 said:
i'm down for a good meet with some good hearted interesting people. not to many in harrisburg area.

I'm from Harrisburg, and I'm (mostly) good hearted!

callmesb said:
I'm from Harrisburg, and I'm (mostly) good hearted!

well man, we should meet up and ride. should have my kawi up and running in a few weeks but i have another bike i ride.

I'm trying desperately to get my CM up and running in the next month or so... Need more funds!

Back
Top Bottom