70's CB750 Hardtail Chopper Build

One of the projects im doing at my shop. Starting with a 70's CB750 chopper with an original Amon Savier hardtail frame, original Invader rim, etc. Customer picked this up with a seized engine.

I started by pulling off the old extended 35mm front forks and 19" spoke wheel and replacing with a springer front end and 16" Harley front wheel. Next we pulled the tank and put a sportster tank with rolled edges. Next we will be going with a newer sportster 16" rear spoked wheel for a 180 tire, new controls, clean up frame, rewire the whole bike, paint and powdercoat everything, and lots of little changes here and there. Ill update here as we make progress.

Im a sucker for the old skool and if i had my way it would have a twisted metal springer, invader rims front and rear, etc. ;D

But alas, i build what the customer wants and it will still be bitchin when its done!!

I like that springer front end.

Agree, the invader wheels would make the look.

I have 2 Amen Savior frames! Current build is kinda my modern interpretation of a bobber the second one will be straight up ghetto ass 70s chop all the way.

Old thread I know but stumbled across it looking for a brake solution for the old school invaders.. picked up an old school D&D springer front end as well.. still hunting down parts, but current plan is a coffin tank, rabbit ears and straight up old school build...

Attachments

• 01717_9Ev0AfGwwhB_1200x900.jpg
    01717_9Ev0AfGwwhB_1200x900.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_8601.JPG
    IMG_8601.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 430
  • IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 371
Back
Top Bottom