Urban warrior CB750 build (It's alive!)

Yeah, I just had it floating with the clamps, although my intention was to make a bracket arm for it at work yesterday, but we were too busy and I ran out of time. I figured it would have stayed on for at least one more ride, less than 15 miles, but apparently not.

I appreciate the kind words there brothers. The muffler coming off kind of bummed me out, but hopefully, someone will be able to pick up the muffler that Big Rich has and bring it down to the Get Together. Only bad thing is, I just got the wheels rebeaded and rebalanced (they were waaaaaay off) and without a muffler, I'm not gonna be able to ride it until I get up there, so that sucks, but I suspect I won't be the only person working on their bike in the campground.

You won't, thats a fact, but you gotta pay to play... Btw my offer still stands, if you want that sv can its yours

Well, now that I'm back from the dragon, I can attest that the bike ran great, suspension held up, tires stuck like glue, and the brakes worked flawlessly. Had a hiccup first night with the carbs, bit of trash in the fuel tube kept a float needle from seating, but that was quickly resolved. 225 miles on Saturday, a loose chain about halfway through, but a quick fix with Mikes (Flug) crescent wrench and it was back on the road. Yes, I rode her slow, yes I got left behind a couple times by the main group, but always managed to find my way. All in all, she ran 9/10, aside from a bad vibration from 55-70, no complaints. Photos are in the Summer GTG thread, or Killboy.com, 129slayer.com, etc. for Saturday July 30 anywhere from noon to about 5pm in the sport/other categories.

Back
Top Bottom