1971 CB350

buckeyebike

Over 1,000 Posts
Just finished this up today . . . couple little final touches left but mostly done:

1971 CB350 w/ 2375 Original Miles, Powder Coated Frame
Stripped, polished and cleared '68 Tank and Headlamp Bucket
Rearsets by Durgam_K (Kris' work is awesome!)
Stainless clip-ons from Sinister Cycles (PERFECT fit - very clean)
GFTP Seat/Cowl painted gloss black by local body shop
Scrambler Headers with Shorty Mufflers (from a swap meet- worked well)
Spun Aluminum Velocity Stacks
BCR Custom Stainless Horseshoe Headlamp Bracket (awesome work by Benjie)
Progressive Shocks

1971CB350026.jpg

1971CB350028.jpg

1971CB350039.jpg

1. the kick stand down... FAIL
2. screw the POS bike... lets see the epic property behind it..

I am in the Columbus area . . .

Up next is "Orange Crush," another CB350 with orange Benelli tank and matching seat cowl. The frame is headed off to powder coat. Will post pics when done ;D

Thanks for the compliments. I will get some video soon- it sounds great with the mufflers, loud enough to be noticed but not so loud as to be obnoxious.

Beautiful bike! Great work! I like your pipes. Thinking of maybe something like that for the SL. How do you like them while riding?

I was concerned the pipes would be in the way and more concerned about melting my left leg, but even with the hand made stainless shield (it is amazing how something so simple takes so long to fabricate) I still have about an inch of airspace between my leg and the shield in my riding position (consider I do have chicken legs). I love the high pipes, but I have a Bassani 2:1 and a couple sets of TT pipes for the next two projects . . . the frames are ready to be picked up from the powder coater and the tank/seat cowl for one is painted and ready to install- wooohoo!

Back
Top Bottom