Honda CGL 125 "Mexicana"

crqcycles

Not a lot of cafe's down here in Mexico...
So...after a couple of months (six actually), injuries, knowledge, frustration and good times and memories I can proudly say that my first bike and first build is "finished". Unfortunately I have to sell the bike and off to a new project. I'll leave you with the sexy pics...
And please! Give me some feedback would you?

Thank you all from Mexico,
Juan Fco.

Attachments

• _MG_1765.jpg
    _MG_1765.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 260
  • _MG_1786.jpg
    _MG_1786.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 250
  • _MG_1787.jpg
    _MG_1787.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 252
  • _MG_1804.jpg
    _MG_1804.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 267
And some more:

Attachments

• _MG_1811.jpg
    _MG_1811.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 251
  • _MG_1816.jpg
    _MG_1816.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 248
  • _MG_1829.jpg
    _MG_1829.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 248
  • _MG_1840.jpg
    _MG_1840.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 253
Excellent! You have made what is probably an ordinary bike into something special. Well done.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

wab said:
Excellent! You have made what is probably an ordinary bike into something special. Well done.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks wab! Indeed this bike is quite ordinary over here. Now no one knows what it is now. ;)

BigKev said:
Holy crap, thats an awesome bike. Build another one. Post more pics!!

Thanks BigKev! I plan to build another one but I have to sell this one first.

Sold the bike today to the first guy that came to see her. He is going to pay what I was asking so...off to a new bike :)

Congrats on selling the bike! It looks excellent. My total noob suggestion would be to build the single speedo into the headlamp to finish it off with an even cleaner look. Great job!

LovingtheCLE said:
Congrats on selling the bike! It looks excellent. My total noob suggestion would be to build the single speedo into the headlamp to finish it off with an even cleaner look. Great job!

Wow! Hadn't thought of doing that AT ALL. It shouldn't be easy but I like the idea.
Thanks man!

I don't know if you like to do all your own work, but you could always buy a headlamp like this one... http://www.benjiescaferacer.com/headlight-bucket.php

I hope that's helpful.

LovingtheCLE said:
I don't know if you like to do all your own work, but you could always buy a headlamp like this one... http://www.benjiescaferacer.com/headlight-bucket.php

I hope that's helpful.

The problem is I live in Mexico so I can't find awesome stuff over here so if I like something I need to make it! Thanks anyways.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32571.msg350347#msg350347

This one has some helpful suggestions.

Looks awesome. I remember when you first started it. Come along nicely. I just started another SL100. Keep a look out for it as I get going.

Dirt tracker this time.
bumamute.jpg

Also if you decide to go w a bigger headlight sell me yours lol

Back
Top Bottom