Hey all, got any toronto tips?

manuel labor

Hi guys, I moved here on my cb750 a few years ago, but sold it shortly after arriving and have regretted it ever since. I'm doing some work in the Sault and found an old '80 yamaha 400 for a steal, so I picked it up and am going to drive it back down to the cuty in a few weeks. It's more or less stock, so I get to start the process of making it beautiful. Do you guys have any recommendations for parts and the like? I'm going to give desjardins a call for insurance thanks to a tip from this board, so I figured I'd put out a call. Thanks guys, see you all on the road soon!

http://www.siriusconinc.com/ Carb parts and cables and other stuff

Thursday nights at the Tim Hortons - Lakeshore & Leslie is a popular gathering point and worth checking out. Black Dice Cafe at 1574 Dundas St West is owned by a friend (Hide) who rides an SR500 and is a cool place to grab a drink, snack and play pinball.

Tom at Cyclewerx on Bloor knows his stuff, but it's a very busy shop.

Town Moto for sure on Ossington is a great place to check out and they run tech nights etc. - they're long time supporters of DO THE TON.

Awesome, thanks man! I need to go to town moto soon to replace the goofy stock bars on this bike. This week i make a new seat pan, and the change bars, then I'll feel a little better about zipping around town. Now if only I could sort out the stalling at idle when warmed up thing...

If you need some mechanical help or any parts give Paul Dutra a shout at BackAlleyMoto.ca

Back
Top Bottom