DO THE TON Mama Tried 3 - Alabama 2012 - New and Improved with event pics!

Jordan and I are in again this year. We didn't sell anything last year and not sure if we will have anything this year.

Justin....you just bummed me out man. Wish you could make it.

I'll be there for certain. I won't be hauling anything to sell. October 12th's my birthday, so I can't think of a better present than hanging with you jokers.

I'll definitely be going back again this year and tke more time off of work. my dad and Ionly had the staurday last year and it wasn't enough. I don't have anything to sell but I will have a little money to spend! If my bike isn't done by then you'll notice me as the guy walking around kicking himself in the rear.

I missed last year but I'll be back this year, hopefully with Brandon in tow. I'll be getting to town wednesday or Thursday. I wasn't planning on bringing anything to sell this year, but I've got a bunch of stuff and if we get a booth I'll bring a truckload of stuff and man the booth for a while each day.

That's great news Eddie! Are you riding down or driving? We are trying to get a large group to ride together.

Justin.......that still sucks. Anything gonna change that?

I say we stage an intervention (or a kidnapping if you're going to argue semantics).

Me too. I will have to miss my ten year anniversary to make it.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I cant afford a next time. Hoping to mix the anniversary in with the trip.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I personally cant imagine a better anniversary....but Mrs Maritime probably doesn't agree....

I'm planning on going this year, wife says it's OK just got to get some cash together and hopefully finish a couple of bikes

That's awesome news PJ! It will be great to meet you.

I have a funny story about why my wife and I got married in April. She wanted a "late fall / early winter" wedding, but I said that's hunting season.

So she said "what about in May?"
I replied "That's the spring turkey season"

Back
Top Bottom