kl250 bobber, chopper, bradstyle??

alazzurra

hello guys,
my latest project is a kl250 '1980.
my wife loves the bradstyle so i'm going to build this bike for here.
it's not the easyest bike to chop, but thats what i like about the project.
at this moment i'm experimenting whit handlebars, fenders, springs, colors road tires or off-road tires etc.
give me your opinion!!
kl250_15.jpg

kl250_16.jpg

this is how i bought her.
kl250_10.jpg

kl250_11.jpg

kl250_12.jpg

kl250_13.jpg

kl250_14.jpg

hi guys,
did some more welding on the frame and made the first setup for a custom t-bar.
tell me what you think.
laatst10.jpg

laatst11.jpg

laatst12.jpg

laatst13.jpg

and a little impression of my garage
laatst15.jpg

laatst16.jpg

Lookin good but I do prefer the 1st set of bars you had on it. Is that the standard tank? It has a nice shape to it.

hi guys,

made some progress today, welded the exhaust system together. mounted a rear fender and mounted some road tires. front a very cool 21" avon speedster with a classic profile and rear a brigestone bt45.
tell me what you think.
ps. still experimenting with the bars
exhaus16.jpg

exhaus10.jpg

exhaus11.jpg

exhaus12.jpg

exhaus13.jpg

hotfunk67 said:
Lookin good but I do prefer the 1st set of bars you had on it. Is that the standard tank? It has a nice shape to it.
yes it is indeed the original tank, the line is perfect for me.

great bike to start with, i think! i love the tank, and the handlebars you have now are my favorites so far. Also glad to see you did something with the exhaust pipe, i didn't much like the original. But that original taillight was pretty sweet, is it gone for good?

im interested to see where you go next

cleave6 said:
great bike to start with, i think! i love the tank, and the handlebars you have now are my favorites so far. Also glad to see you did something with the exhaust pipe, i didn't much like the original. But that original taillight was pretty sweet, is it gone for good?

im interested to see where you go next
i'm trying to get the taillight fixed on this fender, bud i have some other nice taillights to try.

Back
Top Bottom