Daytona special

cobraace2

Been Around the Block
Hey guys got my boat for sale and got an offer to trade for this

my boat is worth $5500
as you can see its not stock :armscrossed: my biggest problem with it is they changed the entire front end
what do you guys think

Your boat is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. What's the best cash offer you have?

Unless you need the coin, I'd take the bike. Snag a front end at a swap meet. Daytona prices aren't going down any time soon.

Parts, the 2V0 parts can be hard to come by. I have one that I am restoring now and it is taking some patience on my part. Make him give you that bike and cash. As it sits it's not worth $5000 and trust me I'm a Daytona fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using DO THE TON mobile app

clem said:
Parts, the 2V0 parts can be hard to come by. I have one that I am restoring now and it is taking some patience on my part. Make him give you that bike and cash. As it sits it's not worth $5000 and trust me I'm a Daytona fan.

What do you think its worth as it sits . He also said he would add a 1979 tt500 so waiting on pictures of that

I'd say about 3500. That will probably break his heart and bruise his ego but just look at that seat! That seat is ruined and he has a pair of $50 Chinese shocks on it. What is the front end from?

clem said:
I'd say about 3500. That will probably break his heart and bruise his ego but just look at that seat! That seat is ruined and he has a pair of $50 Chinese shocks on it. What is the front end from?

I know i was thinking 3500/4000 the engine was done by Gary at SEPC2 new crank and top end 32 mikuni's. Front end is of rz350 witch i could use if the the TT500 looks good I'M going for it. What did you pay for yours?

I paid $2800 for the Daytona, a 76 RD 400, 3 RD350 cylinders and heads, RD400 heads, DT175 top end, set of low top RD350 carbs and a couple of other RD bits and one boat anchor.

clem said:
I paid $2800 for the Daytona, a 76 RD 400, 3 RD350 cylinders and heads, RD400 heads, DT175 top end, set of low top RD350 carbs and a couple of other RD bits and one boat anchor.

I'll see if he can throe in a boat anchor that should do it ;D

Back
Top Bottom