The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

ACE125toy said:
hey Wayne get yourself a photobucket http://s1146.photobucket.com/ account upload pic onto it then copy the IMG URL and paste directly into the forum reply box and the image should appear when you post the post.

Thanks. I will try that.

Wayne

I went to pay the dealer on Saturday and take a look at my Ace. It had not been prepped for delivery yet, hopefully I will get it this weekend.

Wayne
http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/WJPez/media/20140222_133351_zpse4e6b5dc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/WJPez/media/20140222_133351_zpse4e6b5dc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=139332869641209910044493009544

ACE125toy said:
hey Wayne get yourself a photobucket http://s1146.photobucket.com/ account upload pic onto it then copy the IMG URL and paste directly into the forum reply box and the image should appear when you post the post.

I uploaded the picture to Photobucket and copied the link into a post, but from my end I do not see a picture, all I see is a link that when clicked on opens up the image.

Wayne

looking good wayne...
you will love the bike the first time you ride it...but it just keeps getting better...more power with mods . every time you get off the bike someone will come up for a chat.
enjoy mate!!!

pete

orrible-64 said:
looking good wayne...
you will love the bike the first time you ride it...but it just keeps getting better...more power with mods . every time you get off the bike someone will come up for a chat.
enjoy mate!!!

pete
Thanks Pete. I already have the Skyteam chrome decat exhaust on order with the dealer, I also have new jets and the egr blanking plate. I just hope it gets registered this week so that I can get out and ride it on Saturday.

Wayne

Quantumdriver said:
Just the job Wayne! You are going to love it!

Thanks, where did you buy your bike from? The guy at the Scooter Warehouse in Worthing said that he has sold another one in between me ordering my bike after Christmas and going to see him last Saturday.

Wayne

WJPez said:
ACE125toy said:

I uploaded the picture to Photobucket and copied the link into a post, but from my end I do not see a picture, all I see is a link that when clicked on opens up the image.

Wayne

If you click on a pic in your photo album in photobucket an URL link should be on the right hand side copy that and paste into your post and the pic should show up.

ACE125toy said:
If you click on a pic in your photo album in photobucket an URL link should be on the right hand side copy that and paste into your post and the pic should show up.

Thanks. I'll try that next time.

Wayne

I just adjusted my settings in photobucket and now I get thumb URL links, I am just testing to see if the pic of my bike at the dealers comes out.

Wayne

Hey you Aussies, there isn't many insurance companies that would have the Ace in their system - so far I have found only NRMA and Swann, are there other options? Cheers!

tank mod

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
Do anyone has chain/shifting gear problems after changing the front sprocket to 17T with the stock rear sprocket?

從我的 用 iPad 發送

When I fitted a 17T front sprocket I also fitted a 35T rear, so my experience is different than yours.

My problem arose through using an o-ring chain, which is wider than standard:

item.JPG

The chain links rubbed against part of the crankcase casting and made rotation difficult.
Using a Dremel I carefully ground away just sufficient metal to allow bare clearance.

I suggest you see if your chain is binding anywhere, and remove the obstruction if possible.

Crazy

回覆: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

thx crazy,

did u have a stand for u to check while u spin the wheel freely to check which part it rubs?

i think my chain was rubbing the crank case as well as the swing arm at a higher speed. But i can not tell if that was the case since i dont have a stand to see it happens.

my local mechanic told me should have change the rear but not the front...thought it was easy enough to do front so i have only ordered the 17T from Oo.

Sent from my IM-A880S using Tapatalk

ChrisBNE said:
Saw another ACE in Brisbane yesterday.

With a huge Ducati sticker on the tank.

... I actually thought of sticking one of those small 'vintage DUCATI' type decals on my tank !! hehe (my other bike is a Duc Monster) - but I ended up going for a 'winged HM' sticker instead, HM = Hazza's Motorcycle !!

Haz

Back
Top Bottom