The Reunion (Old Rockers Reunion) Date Announced!

TurdFurguson

Weird Indy Kid
DTT BOTM WINNER
Looks like the show has new management, and a new name. Trying to grow the audience out of the 'rockers' theme of the past. Not sure how I feel about that, I liked it being about vintage bikes. We will see what comes of it, anyways its June 10th back at fountain square.

https://www.facebook.com/thereunionindy/

Anyone know why TonUp Indy isn't hosting anymore?

Probably the same reason MWVF stopped. It's a shit ton of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tifun said:
Probably the same reason MWVF stopped. It's a shit ton of work.

Uberdubs only had like 4 active members at that point, so it was just to much work for to few people. Very well could be the same thing with TonUp Indy, never really heard of anyone in that club before.

JSJamboree said:
Uberdubs only had like 4 active members at that point, so it was just to much work for to few people. Very well could be the same thing with TonUp Indy, never really heard of anyone in that club before.
I don't recall meeting anyone from that group in person. Maybe they have a very select membership?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tifun said:
I don't recall meeting anyone from that group in person. Maybe they have a very select membership?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This

Same weekend as Rockerbox in WI...same type of show but larger

mothgils said:
Same weekend as Rockerbox in WI...same type of show but larger

I've not been to that one yet. I'll still probably go to Reunion since it's local and at least get a taste for the event. Hopefully it turns out great.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom