What kind of riding boots do you like/are using?

Brown Icon Elsinores if im gonna be out a LOT. For short rides and work i just wear the dr marten work boots i wear every day. No steel toe but they arent't coming apart either. The elsinores took some break in but they are a great boot after a thousand miles and a bunch of dirt and rocks.

Yep, I have a pair of Brown Icon El Bajo that I wear for longer runs. Still breaking them in as I have wide and high feet.

I wear run of the mill workboots from the Army surplus store. All leather, over the ankle, and steel toe. Same boots I work in.
I have a pair of Sidi Vertigo's I wear during long and/or "aggressive" riding. I've walked around a bunch in them too. Not as comfy as the work boot, but not horrible either.

My Wolverine Wellies worked well when I went tumbling down the road a few months ago. ::)
BUT my foot was not trapped under the bike, and it was about a 35mph lowside.

I am looking at some Gaerne Balance Oiled to replace them, I hear they work well for wide feet. ;)

JustinLonghorn said:
Wolverine Wellies:

WBSM-W04707-042215-F15-000

I need a new pair. I've about wore my out. Daily use for almost 2 years and they've held strong.

Stylmartin Legend in brown - very comfortable - keep out cold and wet and look great too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1471005006949.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1471005006949.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 191
Kind of weird posting a picture of a pair of boots! But here are my exactly 20 year old Gaerne's I paid a wopping $99 for. Laced footwear on a bike is scarey.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom