The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

Hi orible,

nice belt. Looks awsome. And @Tad....loosing pants is not a Problem anymore.....I take the skirts from my girlfriend.... :eek:

Rgds

Kev

Hi Acethusiasts,

first, I wish you a happy new year and good ours on the Ace. A lot of my Idols passed away this year, so I would say: 2016------F**K OFF.
Some weeks ago, i put on my clip-ons, but now, I have These 2 ugly empty rings on my fork Bridge (I hope, Google translator told me the right word :-\ )
Do you know, where I can buy a clean fork bridge??

THX in advance and ride on.

Kev

This is the thing, I was talking about:
https://ooracing.com/top-yoke-alloy-stock-cast-ace-50-or-125.html
But, without the .... 2 U Things (sorry, don´t know the word) on the top.
rgds
Kev

Original triple clamp after hacksaw, file, etc.:

Attachments

• top triple.jpg
    top triple.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 299
stroker crazy said:
The tach is fine, but I don't think it's going to see 14k on the 'Ace'!

Crazy

I'd like to purchase one just like that and I'm in the US,will use it for my CB125S which has oem CDi;was it expensive ?

It should work out at between US$80-100.

Different face colours are available, if you're willing to do some online searching.

Crazy

stroker crazy said:
It should work out at between US$80-100.

Different face colours are available, if you're willing to do some online searching.

Crazy

I hear they're more accurate than some real cheap ones too ;)

Allaster3 said:
Hi orrible where did you get your strap from

Thanks

Allaster

Strap on tank was hand made by me. Once I get my sewing machine up and going in my new workspace I could reproduce it . Once my prep is done for the land speed bike is done. Maybe mid to late feb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

It's been a while since I was on here. Sadly some time back my ace was stolen. In any case, with moving house I have found some bits and pieces that may be of use to someone here. Pickup would be essential (Elwood, Melbourne, Australia). If you'd like anything in the picture, send me a message, and as far as money goes, just throw us something reasonable, but please don't get silly about it. I'd rather the parts get used by someone :)

Attachments

• mmexport1484188903716.jpg
    mmexport1484188903716.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 262
Ps. The seat pan was made by suus customs for a project I never quite got around to. And the brackets next to them are for converting a front fender to a rear fender because I was not a great fan of the rear one (ended up just removing it all together, but there was a possible problem legally, needing a rear fender)

More Go-fast-red!

Two more red items added to the "Silver Bullet"

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=71205.msg857793#msg857793

Back
Top Bottom