** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

Whenever the patch is digitized they have to create color separated art. That commonly increases the setup fee on a custom job.

I'm a Brit on the East Coast; can I wear the UK patch and the East Coast patch- 2 more patches is just what I need on an already over crowded jacket!

jelloelstone said:
Hey Crescent, great design on the chop or die patch! Have you had any made? i want to get one or two :D

I REALLY want to get some made but dont have the cash to front an order myself. So, unless I can find a small batch joint that does high quality work (honestly havent been looking much, have bikes to waste my time on ;) ) and is somewhat affordable, no patches on my end.

famousseajay said:
Heres a quick-ish one i did. Similar to LA's patch, but i just couldnt help it. Love the Chicago skyline.

Not sure why the white turned grey during the upload, but you get the idea. *Its actually a negative of the original too, i dont know what happened...*

DTTChicago_skyline.jpg

as soon as my build is done, i'm getting one of these made and stitched to my jacket!

Nephelim said:
I'm a Brit on the East Coast; can I wear the UK patch and the East Coast patch- 2 more patches is just what I need on an already over crowded jacket!

Anyone with Para connections can have what they want !!!

My Uncle Harold [ 18 ] died at Putot en Auge August 1944 helping to liberate Dozule - a Para.

PM me for details of how to get the UK DTT patch and decals - I have stock.

SouthPaw said:
Had a bit of time to fool around in photoshop... also didn't see any Canadian Colours.. yes colour with a U

Heres a quick edit to the universal logo... curve on the bottom a bit off

DOTHETONMAIN52.jpg

Yeah you betcha!

VonYinzer said:
Ok folks... Here we go. Although Twisted did create one awhile back, I thought something with a more traditional flair would be cool for the Bobber and Chopper minded folks around here. In comes our main man Crescent. Let me know what you guys think. I for one, think its perfect.

DTTBob.jpg

That is freaking sweet!

Im more on the cafe side of things but seeing as i chopped my XS to make the way i wanted . And the fact im a barber i think i can sport that patch ;D If there out there or need a list of members till there made where do i sign up !

Scott, we never got any made as I never had enough folks show interest. I would absolutely love to have a "chop or die" patch.

Will have to look into it and know nothing about what goes in to haveing them made ! Theres a hat shop in local mall that does custom shit on hats wonder if they would know will look into it ! If i find anything out will let you know . is it ok for me to copy that so i can take it with me to show them ?

I'm sure embroider shops (for school uniforms and whatnot) would do patches? If not they might now how to get them done. I know on the online stores or companies that are online, if you have a new picture to be embroidered it is like 60 bucks just for them to convert the image into the format the computer/machine can read to make the stitches. me and a buddy tried getting some Merchant marine hats made witht the crest, but we weren't going to pay that for a couple hats.

The fee to set up an image for a 2-3 inch patch is usually around 30 bucks with a minimum order. The issue is the amount you have to order to get a decent price. Most print shops farm out embroidery, but it'll cost you. I have found sites that will do minimum orders of 6, at a staggering cost of just under $20 a piece. The prices don't really get reasonable until you get in the 50 count range ($2-$3 each).

I think 5-10 bucks a patch is reasonable.. I mean its sewn to you so your not going to lose it. But thats me.

Recovering from a crazy night out, decided to try something fun that didn't involve going outside and melting.

Arizonans, any ideas?
In my head: instead of the state outline, a roadrunner? for cities/communities, a star on the "map" outline?
The state flag is too colorful for my tastes (the simple Oregon Blue and Gold has tainted my view), to be on something like this, but I'm open to suggestions.

The quality is reduced (yet still the image is ginormous. go figure. too lazy to worry about it). Alignment of the letters is off and skewed , but again, just messin' around.

Back
Top Bottom