Post a pic of your latest purchase

3D prints are fun!

our latest project. Helped us win 1rst place at Comic Con for Cosplay.

1732-060517145203.jpeg

1732-190517090306.jpeg

And if you're looking for a good, free, online program, this is what I use: https://www.tinkercad.com/

1fasgsxr said:
It might go in...but be rough coming back out ;)

Yep, I can get my hiking boots on and off ok that I use to ride in, but the real bike boots are taller and stiffer so I am not sure I could get them on. I need to get to a dealer with stock and just try them

Rider52 said:
Kraft Tech frame to replace the Santee on my chopper. I've never really been happy with the Santee and finally decided to make a change.

Nice...show us the rest!

canyoncarver said:
Saaweeet! We have a winner!!! Congrats man! I didn't know you knew how to ride a bike with valves.... :)
I asked them if it was gas and go. He said yes so I never even asked about those pesky valves! Feel like I got burned now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

canyoncarver said:
Nice...show us the rest!

I'm not good about taking pictures. This is when I was putting it together as a "lane splitter". Kind of Oakland/Frisco style. 39mm fork, 21" front and 19" rear. It's a 1990 motor with a 1984 4 speed. The Santee frame was setup for a 180 rear wheel and required a lot of BS to make my setup work. I've had a 1951 Panhead I owned in the 70s on my mind for a while. I really enjoyed that bike and hence the Kraft Tech frame. It will be a fat bob style bike with either a wide glide or MidUSA vintage springer. Probably take me a year to put it together! LOL!

Attachments

• Evilution 1.JPG
    Evilution 1.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Evilution 2.JPG
    Evilution 2.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 396
Latest purchase(s): Bits n pieces all new and acquired from different sources at excellent prices and free shipping(!) or local pickup. Installed w/o too much trouble, now just have to find a place where I can borrow a torque wrench that'll allow me to set the bolts to 160 ft lb.

Back
Top Bottom