What did you build this week?

spotty said:
yeah, we didn't deny what we were up to ( at that particular time of the night anyway) as it was a bit obvious we were shitfaced and holding beers, and when we got to the copshop we co-operated as we didn't want to be searched too thoroughly due to certain items hidden about our persons that would have got us in a whole lot more trouble than drunk in a public place charges....as a reward for co-operating we got to sleep in cells with mattresses, blankets and glass in the windows. the less co-operative members of our party got the other cells without any of those amenities
kicking out time was an unpleasant shock, waking up with absolutely no idea where the hell we were and stinking hangovers

Been there. The worst hangovers are when waking up in the drunk tank.

Finished this a while back for the house as a design exercise. Cherry w/ walnut accents, frame is thin wall steel tube painted satin black.

Attachments

• element1_-4.jpg
    element1_-4.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 177
  • element1_-14.jpg
    element1_-14.jpg
    657.8 KB · Views: 174
  • element1_-8.jpg
    element1_-8.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 188
Brodie said:
Thanks mate. Just saving up for all that kit now. Only problem I can see with kegging is taking a few brews with me if I go out.
I just keep some growlers around from local breweries and use them to send with friends or take with me when I go out... I have a double walled insulated stainless growler that will keep beer cold for 8+ hours that I use the most.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Wow, really nice table!
And all I did this week was bolt a few new bit on a bicycle *facepalm*

Removed the stupid lookin cup holder and basket. Cleaned up the frame and seat, greased up all the moving parts, did a little polishing on some of the shiney bits, installed the new bar/grips.
IMG_3041_zpslw1waykn.jpg

IMG_3040_zpscvfbdftz.jpg

IMG_3044_zpsz2fu8puh.jpg

IMG_3042_zpsbpyhejoh.jpg

Oh, I also liberated the bottle holder that was ziptied to the girls bike and installed it on this one. Works like a charm ;)
IMG_3043_zpsg5afdwbb.jpg

Just waitin on the light kit to arrive now, but she's ready to go.
FullSizeRender_zpshddjsvrr.jpg

Redbird said:
Wow, really nice table!
And all I did this week was bolt a few new bit on a bicycle *facepalm*
Just waitin on the light kit to arrive now, but she's ready to go.
FullSizeRender_zpshddjsvrr.jpg

Nice !

Bought an old keg cooler out of a biker bar (disgusting doesn't even begin to describe this thing when I got it)
A little elbow grease, a little walnut and some paneling later:

She'll hold 2 1/2 barrels and a 1/4.

Attachments

• IMG_20170820_132752.jpg
    IMG_20170820_132752.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 182
Put some big wheels and a hitch on that thing. Surprised it's not painted to match the GMC!

Currently working on a single LED charging indicator. I need to dial out the flickering, but I'm getting close.

System On (but not charging) = Blue
Charging = Green
Charging High, not LI-ION safe = Orange
Overcharging = Red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXfG7MJauc

Sonreir™, can you post the circuit you're using for that? I could use something on my CB125S converted to 12v.

Back
Top Bottom