Kawasaki KZ750 twin

windingroads

Been Around the Block
Will have my '79 KZ750 twin for sale in a couple weeks, I'm in the process of moving the tail section forward and having a custom seat made, to replace the sofa-sized stock seat it used to wear. Mostly stock, no knocks or smoke, clean and clear title, just under 34k miles. Just had the disks thinned and drilled. Once the seat is completed and tail light/signals mounted again, and I've done a little more detailed, I figured on putting it up in the $1700 range. If anyone wants to buy it now and finish the seat section yourself, I can knock several hundred off that figure. Located just west of Milwaukee Wisconsin, PM me if you have any interest. Should be able to get better pics in the daylight tomorrow; I'm elbows deep in XS400's right now and need to make some room.

Attachments

• IMG_6598.jpg
    IMG_6598.jpg
    977.3 KB · Views: 239
To clarify: starts and runs great, clean and clear title, cowl is solidly mounted now but I haven't fabricated an actual seat. Have the stock tail light, rear signals, big fluffy stock seat, a nice luggage rack/backrest, and a set of highway pegs with mount. What I don't have is time to finish it, or room in the garage. Anyone shows up with $750 cash, I'll help you load it up. Sussex Wisconsin. Email me direct if you have any interest: robb.zimdars@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom