DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Torino!

Make the next mark "Your bike and a Hooter Girl"... I dare ya! :p :D :D

okok, sorry getting ready for turkey day!
your bike and anything Redbird can't get.........

lol, your bike and a bell. One that is larger than a soccer ball. The bigger the better
first thing that came to my mind.

A Bell?!!

Crap, I'll have to think about that one... after the bourbon wears off :p

I reference the "Its Friday BITCHES, under JACKyl for my post cause that is where my lazy ass is it at. I know of a bell tower or two if that will count.

Beers UPP!!! Here's to the heat that burns down shacks and shanties but still brings down pant's and panties. BEERS down! tap table UP and DRINK!!!

Happy holidays, good luck riding and living gents and ladies. May you see it to next year!

yeah I'm already partying for the week end and the new year! I guess you figured that right! ;D

BAM! Oops...BONG! How about 49 Bells? The largest bell (center top row) is about 10 feet tall. The tower is 185 feet tall & it plays more than 500 songs.
7 am, 47degrees, 50 mile round trip, Thanksgiving morning. Wifey now knows Im nuts.

uofibelltower500.jpg

Next Mark...
a girl directly from your bikes country of origin...must have been born there.
Japanese bike = Japanese girl (dont try to fool us w chinese,korean,etc girl, cause we know),
English bike= English girl,
American bike = American Indian.
If you are in England/Australia/New Zealand/Japan. etc...American girl
Xtra point if they are good lookin and pull a sexy pose, sittin on your bike!
Double points if they are also a Hooters girl...in uniform AND pull a sexy pose, sittin on your bike!!
Triple if you get video AND they have the Accent or Speak the Native language, posing sexy, sittin on your bike.

Nice tag Trek. Good photo too.

I could probably get your mark but people would be pissed/disappointed. She's 100% Japanese, around 85 years old and weighs maybe 70 lbs.

lstuckey1 said:
Nice tag Trek. Good photo too.

I could probably get your mark but people would be pissed/disappointed. She's 100% Japanese, around 85 years old and weighs maybe 70 lbs.

LOL do it dude...thats pretty much what I was expecting in the back of my mind when I made it...Just as long as she can pull a sexy pose...without hurting herself.

Sexy pose? Not sure that the internet is ready for that. I wouldn't want the great crash of 2012 on my conscience.

If I had a Ural though my neighbor would knock your socks off!

Also it was cool...during construction, One night some students climbed up there and hung a GIGANTIC EYE OF SARON on it. I still cant believe they were able to get that big thing up there in the dark...without being seen or killing someone. This is what we came to work and found. At this point in construction the tower is as tall as a 13-15 story building. 185 feet completed.

That eye is about the size of a pick up truck! The good thing is the kids did get caught...but they did not get into any trouble...simply cause it was such a cool "college prank"

illinois-eye-of-sauron.jpg

lstuckey1 said:
Sexy pose? Not sure that the internet is ready for that. I wouldn't want the great crash of 2012 on my conscience.

If I had a Ural though my neighbor would knock your socks off!

HA...thems the breaks...you could still get the pic though...we would be glad to see.

trek97 said:
BAM! Oops...BONG! How about 49 Bells? The largest bell (center top row) is about 10 feet tall. The tower is 185 feet tall & it plays more than 500 songs.
7 am, 47degrees, 50 mile round trip, Thanksgiving morning. Wifey now knows Im nuts.

uofibelltower500.jpg

Dude.

Nice pic..........and that bike is really cool. 8)

Was out in the park on my bike. when 2 asian girls walked up, couldn't pin their nationality. So I asked. Man did I frighten them. for those of you who have seen me Do I look like some serial Killer? What was I going to stuff them under the cafe hump and kid-nap them.............
tumblr_ma86oi1sjQ1r73ivmo1_500.jpg

S Majure said:
Was out in the park on my bike. when 2 asian girls walked up, couldn't pin their nationality. So I asked. Man did I frighten them. for those of you who have seen me Do I look like some serial Killer? What was I going to stuff them under the cafe hump and kid-nap them.............

LOL OH yeah thats right...now I do remember you from Barber....the creepy serial Killer looking dude. walking around w a length of rope and a rag tied in knots. LOL

If by "Serial Killer" you mean you'd murder a bowl of Cap'n Crunch? Then yea, you look like one ;)

I wish the mark was carnal knowledge of a red head on your bike. Muwahahaha

Back
Top Bottom