CB550 stuff, forks, triple tree, fork ears, complete front brake, fender, wheel

carnivorous chicken

Over 1,000 Posts
Getting rid of some 1978 CB550 stuff:

Complete and functioning front brake. Everything there from the master cylinder to the caliper. Seals are fine (no guarantees how long they'll last, however!) and I'd recommend a flush. $100

Triple tree, no damage: $50

Fork ears: these are the chrome fork ears with the lower turn signals, which are included (with wiring). They've got some minor surface rust on the inside, but should clean up nicely. $40.

Front fender: decent chrome that should polish up nicely, two very small dings. $40.

Front wheel, with disc, not bad, some surface rust, spokes will need a good cleaning. $50

Forks. These are in fantastic shape. the lowers could use some polish but no damage. The tubes are absolutely smooth, with simple discoloration at the top that will rub right off -- it ain't pitted out and rusty. Talking to someone now about it already, but if he doesn't want 'em: $75

Prices do not include shipping. I'm in the Boston area (01760). Got a few more parts as well, lemme know what you're after.

Bumping this. Still have most of this stuff, but looks like forks are going. Also have rear wheel and other bits, feel free to write if you need something or make an offer on what's listed.

carnivorous chicken said:
Getting rid of some 1978 CB550 stuff:

Complete and functioning front brake. Everything there from the master cylinder to the caliper. Seals are fine (no guarantees how long they'll last, however!) and I'd recommend a flush. $100

Triple tree, no damage: $40

Fork ears: these are the chrome fork ears with the lower turn signals, which are included (with wiring). They've got some minor surface rust on the inside, but should clean up nicely. $40.

Front fender: decent chrome that should polish up nicely, two very small dings. $40.

Front wheel, with disc, not bad, some surface rust, spokes will need a good cleaning. $50

Prices do not include shipping. I'm in the Boston area (01760). Got a few more parts as well, lemme know what you're after.

Bumped this, lowered price on triple tree. Got side covers -- left is in great shape with emblem, right is missing emblem and lower tab: $35.

Also have rocker assembly, cam, rear fender, rear turn signals/grab bar...

Bumping this. Not a lot left: kickstart lever, rear fender, side covers, mirrors, airbox, air intake, idiot lights, fork ears w turn signals...

Shit -- airbox is gone, but I've got the duct and screen and air filter box. I also do have the boots for the airbox. They are in fantastic shape, supple, no cracks, and they've been numbered 1-4 for easy reference. They also have the original Honda clamps. Lemme know if you're interested, send me a PM with your email and I can send photos.

How about a price for the following. Thanks.
kickstart lever, side covers, mirrors, fork ears w turn signals...and possibly the front brake assembly?
But give me a price with and without the brake assembly. Thanks
Obviously plus shipping.

All of that stuff is long gone.

What's left? Rear fender in good shape, idiot lights, gauges and mounts, shifter, air filter box, starter cover, breather cover and a few other misc bits. Do have a complete or mostly complete front brake set up from a 1976 CB750K if you're interested in that.

Starter cover in nice shape? No dings or rust?
Is the cb750 Front brake set interchangeable with the cb550. I would imagine the lever set is, but the caliper?

The starter cover is in good shape, some mild surface rust but no dings and will clean up nicely. The master cylinder for the 1975 CB750 and CB550 is the same (same part #). PM me your email and I can send photos.

Sorry picked up all those bits, still need pipes, prefer 4 into 1, or stubbies/open

Back
Top Bottom