Aluminum Cafe Racer Seat Pans for Sale

BedlamWerks

Custom motorcycle parts and aluminum fabrication
We are a custom motorcycle shop in Athens, GA that makes aluminum seat pans and parts. If you want a nice final touch on a build project our seats are durable and lightweight and last a lot longer than fiber glass. Our standard designs fit onto CB550 and CB750 and we also do custom fitment. Options for upholstery as well. If you have any questions about a seat fitment for a particular bike we can instruct on measuring and any modifications if necessary. Attached are a few photos of several we carry and there are more photos on our site, bedlamwerks.com. Pricing starts at $250. Thanks!

Travis Christopher

Attachments

• seatpan_Ace_Dome-cb750.jpg
    seatpan_Ace_Dome-cb750.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 332
  • boss-fastback-1.jpg
    boss-fastback-1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 298
  • seatpan_rocket_fastback-3.jpg
    seatpan_rocket_fastback-3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 320
  • seatpan_BMW-r100_Dome-4.jpg
    seatpan_BMW-r100_Dome-4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 333
  • seatpan_cb750-oil_Dome-1-800x800.jpg
    seatpan_cb750-oil_Dome-1-800x800.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 341
Just a head-up, but selling on forums can be pretty difficult for newer members. You'll probably get a lot more takers if people get to know you a bit better.

Sonreir said:
Just a head-up, but selling on forums can be pretty difficult for newer members. You'll probably get a lot more takers if people get to know you a bit better.

Thank you. I realize I haven't been on here very long, but I figured what the heck. I'm looking forward to familiarizing myself with more members.

BedlamWerks said:
Thank you. I realize I haven't been on here very long, but I figured what the heck. I'm looking forward to familiarizing myself with more members.

Good to hear. I'm sure your sales will pick up after the members get a chance to know you a bit better.

The work is definitely top notch. Do you have a store front? I'm just down the road in Augusta. I'd love to check you out next time I'm in Athens.

I'm curious to know if you guys have a store front as well. I'm from Athens and next time I visit my mom I'd like to come by and check your shop out. Nice seats as well. Do you guys have a brown leather option?

iamthewalrus016 said:
I'm curious to know if you guys have a store front as well. I'm from Athens and next time I visit my mom I'd like to come by and check your shop out. Nice seats as well. Do you guys have a brown leather option?
deviant said:
The work is definitely top notch. Do you have a store front? I'm just down the road in Augusta. I'd love to check you out next time I'm in Athens.
We don't have a store front but our shop is located on 1880 Commerce Rd. We make all of our work there. So far we do most of our sales online through our website. We have more pictures on our instagram page as well - http://instagram.com/bedlamwerks. Feel free to drop us a line whenever you are in town. You are welcome to come by the shop anytime and check out our process. Thanks!

you did well at barber. flyers made their way back to ohio along with very favorable comments on the craftsmanship.
good luck guys!

pjgrakauskas said:
you did well at barber. flyers made their way back to ohio along with very favorable comments on the craftsmanship.
good luck guys!
Thank you that's great to hear!

B-EZ said:
Any installed pics on 750? I'm interested in the Bullit but would like to see the Ace as well.

Thanks for the request. Here is a picture (bottom) of the Bullit on a Suzuki build. It's on a GT380 but this is very close to what it looks like, with the difference being only an inch or so for the 750.

Attachments

• Bedlam Seat Pan on bike.jpg
    Bedlam Seat Pan on bike.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 235
Back
Top Bottom